It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracy rapper= me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
hey yall check it out tell me wut you think imma try my best to represent the conspiracy community so get at me tell me wut you think i should talk about hell help me be lazy help me out with some lyrics if you wanna but most of all just gimme some feedback and yeah i still do some mainstream stuff so if your into that go ahead and check it out too anyways heres the link www.myspace.com...
edit: forgot to warn EXPLICIT LYRICS

[edit on 26-9-2007 by justanothergangster]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nice language.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

oh yeah i forgot to put the explicit lyric warning on the post i meant to thanks for reminding me my bad

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Justa....

You are a very passionate individual!!

You posted on My Thread ...2 months ago.

You were supposed to have gone to jail (according to transcripts of my thread)

Justa, you had such a good stance in my previous thread, why do YOU want to be explicit now?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i had my court date moved to october raps really my only way to vent anything i of course talk to people the same way i did but unfortunately this is what sells and once i get to a point in my career where i can tone it down to a point that ide be more comfortable with im going to but make sure its the "dat new fire track" im just starting to get a feel for rapping about real issues when it came to the superficial stuff i could reword everything other rappers said the same way they do it the stuff on my myspace page is just the stuff i hit lyrically the best mmore for a mainstream audience to garner there attention but i have songs where i talk about real issues but youd have to hear them to understand its hard to write the message i was portraying in some of my songs but most of my music is more about how major labels and mainstream rappers are taking away from the industry rather than adding anything but its hard to do it from a point ithout condemning people for listening and feeding in im trying to make sure im attacking the industry and not the culture...its hard to explain

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

Believe it or not...I actually understood what you said in your big paragraph. I took the time to figure out what you were saying man.

I read each and every line...gangsta

When are you going to court in October Gangsta?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
the 24th if they dont move it again and my lawyer said it looks like there going to because of a homicide case that just came up ive got a preliminary hearing on this upcoming monday im glad you understood what i was trying to say it was hard to put into words

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I like it, but if I may offer some criticism...
Push that voice. You got a voice unlike some of us, you got it, but get passionate about it.
I know it sounds generic, but use the diaphragm. build it up, and spit it out.
Make that sound come from down where the fires got ya, and not your throat.
I know the sound your after, but it sounds like your too quiet, which can be mistaken for monotone, which I can tell your not.

Keep up the good work.

new topics

top topics

join