It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok not so sure about this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The other night I was sleeping and woke up (Seemed like I was awake) or I was in a lucid dream or somewhere in between. But I distinctly remember feeling a presence in my room. Couldn't discern wether it had a good or evil presence. It was kinda neutral. Anyways, it said my name to me. Which I know is typical of a brain malfunction or dream of some sort. But the feeling of a presence was totally real. I awoke the next day kind of in a middle between extremely depressed and happy...if that makes any sense. Any ideas as to what it was?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hard to say. We know there was a presence, we just don't know what kind yet. Perhaps on the next visit you'll get some kind of indicator. How you feel about that presence can be a key. If it's wrong/evil, you'll know for sure. If it seems good/beneficial...well, sometimes that can be tricky and you have to ask some questions. All the best, feel free to U2U me if I can be of any help.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
in between depressed and happy, so you woke up normal?

have you had any other experiences to suggest that this is paranormal and not just some sort of dream or sleep experience? Anyone you know died lately, dabbling in the occult, reading up on paranormal, moved to a new house, etc....

You yourself seem to associate this more with a dream than with the paranormal, so what makes you think it might be paranormal?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Was the voice that said your name:

Yours? Or a different tone?

male/female?

Audible or in your head? Like, could you feel your ear drums move/sensate when the voice spoke your name?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yes. I associated this more with a dream because I really have no way of showing that it was in fact paranormal. I thought that maybe if it WAS paranormal that someone could give me a hint as to how it was. even paranormal events have some sort of evidence to show that it actually happened, however miniscule it may be.

The voice in my head, it was a female voice. I thought maybe I was dreaming of my fiancee saying my name but it was not her voice or anyone that I can think of. If I can recall correctly, I do believe that it was the voice itself that awoke me from sleeping. Therefore I deducted that it came from an outside source rather than my own head. It seemed to emanate from near my nightstand where my fan is.

I have practiced and studied occult for a few years in my past, but have not done anything with it recently. I once even had a dream that a being of light came from the sky on a sunny (but somehow sunLESS) day. Maybe this recent event is associated with it. I don't know.

Anyways. thanks for the replies. I hope to hear more

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I kinda know where your coming from deadangel23, this happened to me a little while ago. It was when I was going through a problamatic time in my life when I had to make some tough decisions.

I was in bed going through everything in my mind, my thoughts were fuzzy and couldn't seem to get them together, I couldn't sleep and thought I was going mad, then out of the blue I heard my name crystal clear, it was almost shouted, was neither female or male, more robotic then anything else, I got quite a shock.

I slept like a baby that night and when I woke my thoughts were clear as day.

Maybe a guardian angel, who knows

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo1977
I kinda know where your coming from deadangel23, this happened to me a little while ago. It was when I was going through a problamatic time in my life when I had to make some tough decisions.

I was in bed going through everything in my mind, my thoughts were fuzzy and couldn't seem to get them together, I couldn't sleep and thought I was going mad, then out of the blue I heard my name crystal clear, it was almost shouted, was neither female or male, more robotic then anything else, I got quite a shock.

I slept like a baby that night and when I woke my thoughts were clear as day.

Maybe a guardian angel, who knows

I had actually contemplated on the whole Guardian Angel thing. But I am Agnostic (not atheist) and find it hard to believe Angels. I would like to think it was Aliens because I'm insane...lol jk. Oh well though. At least it didn't harm me. We shall wait and see.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
I have practiced and studied occult for a few years in my past, but have not done anything with it recently. I once even had a dream that a being of light came from the sky on a sunny (but somehow sunLESS) day. Maybe this recent event is associated with it. I don't know.

I believe you are in for a very rough ride ahead. Please be careful, especially with the choices you make. If you need any help getting out, feel free to let me know.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what you mean, saint4god? not quite following you on why it will be a rough ride

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
He means rough ride in life in general, I think. Let him clarify though.

If the voice came from inside your head, how did it sound like it was coming physically from a point in your room? Your brain audio does have left right, upside down, and even backwards channels, so you can think of sounds that are far away, behind you, to left, or to right, or dead on. Most of the time without trying the sounds in our head are neutral left/right (center) and clear. Hopefully this is what you mean.

The voice woke you up then? Interesting. I have awoke from a dream speaking, but not because of a voice. For instance, I woke up saying my best friends name trying to get his attention, this is common. I have also woke up screaming/moaning from a traumatic dream, this is too common. If a "guardian angel" tried to contact you it would not just be a voice saying you name, it would be an experience on its own. It was in my theory, your subconscious trying to snap your attention, saying or trying to imply "hey come on, this idea, focus, your name, attention, remember, critically think on what you now feel and rationalize". Your inner self might be trying to make you aware. Post all your future dreams in this thread, I can help you unlock their meaning, but only you truly can unlock the meaning, what it means/feels to you is the real key. I can just help identify components.
Aliens ARE angels/demons. In the bible "shem" is roughly translated into angel or celestial beings, or sons of god. In my bible there are portions of each page that are left for explanation, with citations to original text.

Here is what genesis 6 says "When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of heaven* saw how beautiful the daughters of man were and so they took for their wives as many of them as they choose." The * points to sons of heaven, where it is defined in the side portion of my bible as "The sons of heaven: Literally "the sons of the gods" or "the sons of god," i.e., the celestial beings of mythology. I have recently heard that aliens do not exist and live in outer space on our phase, just that they come here from a different phase frequency (higher). Existing in the same universe, on a diff freq we cannot detect unless we are on similar phase. Many say the aliens are just us, from the future, but who honestly knows.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

what you mean, saint4god? not quite following you on why it will be a rough ride

Although I don't know what specifically you'd practiced from an occult standpoint, this does sound like a result. This appears to be a starting point of things to come regarding paranormal activity in your life. I doubt anything I'd say would be believed until it is experienced (and experiences tend to differ somewhat). There's a war going on that you've been awoken to and your in the middle. So, you've got a choice to make. Not sure when you're going to be asked when to make it, but this presence wants to influence your decision. I don't know what side its on, but have a feeling you're going to find out. I think you're right, we'll just have to "wait and see".

[edit on 27-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
well just to give an idea of what I was into back in "the day". I started out with white magicks. Healing, protection, assistance etc. It moved on to the darker things so to say. The day I quit practicing was the day after I performed two summons, with a very bad outcome. I summoned the highest white energy that my power would allow and the highest dark energy that my power would allow. Just to see what would happen. The result was a small tremor that awoke some family members in my home and completely deadened the spiritual activity in my area for a while. The backlash from beings on both sides took a number on me the next day so I stopped altogether and went to an Agnostic viewpoint from then on.

I once had a dream that I was running from someone in broad daylight, in a crowd of alot of people. I continued to speed my pace and he/it continued to get faster until I was in a full blown run. I turned to see if I had lost it yet and when I turned around he was in front of me and stopped me dead in my tracks. I threw up my hand as if to raise some sort of shield i suppose but it did nothing to harm me. Just sent me a message in the form of empathy and feelings. The message was something like "Stand Down" or "Stop".

When I was young I had this one particular dream 6 nights in a row. I was about 6 years old and standing in my hallway at about 5 or 6 in the morning. Everyone was still asleep but I could hear the TV in the living room was on. I turned to walk to my room. Upon entering the room, all my toys were arranged on my barron floor in a perfect giant circle. I stepped into the circle and a ghostly figure flew past me, picked me up and threw me down the hall. My dog started barking and my father awoke and came after me then I wake up. I had this dream one more time when I was 13, right after I started dabbling in magick.

After spending a number of years unable to determine their meanings, I gave up and turned skeptic towards things. However, I would be happy to hear any explanations or new interpretations of someone.

And as for a war. You mean the war between Good and Evil? God and Lucifer? I spent a number of my magick years studying the bible. I still held tightly to christian beliefs at the time.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
[edit on 27-9-2007 by deadangel23]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Holy crap...

The situation your in seems grim. You should not have messed with any magic!

As it is not really magic, it is the tampering with souls/spirits with twisted meaning. Any type of magicks are not what they seems, the information you read will present it in one way, but in reality what you are tampering with is totally different and explainable. I believe you have corrupted your chi and aura. Meditate and pray to god daily to remove your bad karma. Say and do nothing bad to anyway, to prevent bad karma. Never practice any of this "magic" again unless you find some sort of reversal spell. Just thinking of it, you could have corrupted other people chi/aura in your area. If this is so this could mean hell time, as it is a very bad thing to do if you did indeed damage others chi/aura. I'm not trying to scare you or say your going to hell, but in any case, REPENT, turn completely to god. Do not repent for the sake of yourself, repent for the sake of the love of god, and the people you could have hurt around you.

@ saint4god, waiting and whistling for something to happen is the wrong choice. Action should be taken now! Not waiting, this is NO time for waiting and seeing. This is a highly illogical action to take in this (any) situation. Whatever it is, he should DO SOMETHING.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
I'm not trying to scare you or say your going to hell, but in any case, REPENT, turn completely to god. Do not repent for the sake of yourself, repent for the sake of the love of god, and the people you could have hurt around you.

@ saint4god, waiting and whistling for something to happen is the wrong choice. Action should be taken now! Not waiting, this is NO time for waiting and seeing. This is a highly illogical action to take in this (any) situation. Whatever it is, he should DO SOMETHING.

You're right. More or less what I was suggesting was to keep your eyes open, be ready, know your options. But, I don't think s/he's going to do as you suggest even though it would prevent a lot of pain. From deadangel's agnostic point of view, I doubt there's a realization of the magnitude of the situation. aka, A lot more endangering sh!t would have to go down before turning to God. I would love to be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Was the voice like a reverberation, like from an electric keyboard? Like slightly overlapped at slightly different pitches.

I would suggest two things, when in doubt do nothing, the hippocratic oath do no harm, and faith is the opposite of fear, do not fear, if it goes south, I mean bad, overcome the fear through the knowledge that evil only has the power you give it. And our Lord Jesus Christ has overcome the enemy.

God Bless.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo1977

Though I don't think this is the same it does remind me of some occurances I've had in the past: There have been times, on the odd occasion when I've been falling asleep and I've heard a voice shout my name, right in my ear [or so it seems], and each and every time the sound was very loud and short, which would give me a shock and wake me up; it would be a similar sound to how a teacher would shout your name in class if you weren't paying attention.
I'm in my early thirties now, and it hasn't happened for some time, though it was only just a few years ago that myself and one of my sisters [the one I grew up with] discovered we both had similar/same experiences - though most probably not at the same time.

I don't know what to think of it and haven't really thought about it 'til now, though due to the fact that it happened when I was falling asleep means it was probably nothing supernatural. Very strange stuff, all the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wow...seems that bad huh? I will have to contemplate this. I definitely got the idea that I stepped a boundary that should not have been overstepped by anyone. But damn...

As for the voice, it was not a reverberation. It was as clear as someone was actually sitting next to me and saying my name. I have had experiences in the past with voices but I always just blew it off because they were usually barely audible and talking jibberish. More has happened to me, however I do not wish to discuss it since they are pretty extreme things that no one would really believe.

My question is this now. IF I had in fact does some pretty bad stuff, how come I have not been visited by a Demon or Lucifer or something along those lines? It was my understanding that once the gateway is open to the other side, very bad things can come through. Yet I still remain sane and relatively unharmed.

1337cshacker: "Just thinking of it, you could have corrupted other people chi/aura in your area"

Hmm I suppose that could make sense. Now tell me, if by corrupting an aura, can that one with a corrupted aura become violent, unfaithful, incoherent at the oddest times and generally insane? Seems that is what happened to my ex-fiancee just before we got married. I knew her for 11 years before we got together and she just totally changed afterwards. Seems that is also what is happening to my new girlfriend. That would be tragic if it were the case.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Three months ago I was recovering from the flu and then had a bad reaction to some anitbiotics I was prescribed. I awoke one evening with what sounded like a very low volumed radio playing in my head just off channel, like a talk radio show slightly garbled. Freaked the heck out of. Remember thinking it must either be HAARP or this must be the first reaction to checking out. I was very very sick and it was quite unnerving. Who knows, very possibly a hallucination but it sure seemed real to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

wow...seems that bad huh? I will have to contemplate this. I definitely got the idea that I stepped a boundary that should not have been overstepped by anyone. But damn...

As for the voice, it was not a reverberation. It was as clear as someone was actually sitting next to me and saying my name. I have had experiences in the past with voices but I always just blew it off because they were usually barely audible and talking jibberish. More has happened to me, however I do not wish to discuss it since they are pretty extreme things that no one would really believe.

My question is this now. IF I had in fact does some pretty bad stuff, how come I have not been visited by a Demon or Lucifer or something along those lines? It was my understanding that once the gateway is open to the other side, very bad things can come through. Yet I still remain sane and relatively unharmed.

1337cshacker: "Just thinking of it, you could have corrupted other people chi/aura in your area"

Hmm I suppose that could make sense. Now tell me, if by corrupting an aura, can that one with a corrupted aura become violent, unfaithful, incoherent at the oddest times and generally insane? Seems that is what happened to my ex-fiancee just before we got married. I knew her for 11 years before we got together and she just totally changed afterwards. Seems that is also what is happening to my new girlfriend. That would be tragic if it were the case.

Oh shi... You could have, well, you have corrupted your own, your chi as of now is not stable or strong. This could simply be temporarily affecting others auras until they are not near you, or in "aura range". You have also put out allot of bad karma. Threefold seems to be happening.

You remain "sane and unharmed" is not surprising. I saw again, what you "hear" from those sources ARE NOT ACCURATE. I have said magic is really just a twisted USE, really, of something very real. I don't know what 'they' really mean by "gates of hell", but that will not happen. If you open the gates of hell the whole earth is screwed, but this can't happen.

As for the voices, go to a physc or therapist and see if they can do a schizo test or MPD test on you. Would be interesting to know if your manifesting things and having delusions. I can say this probably is not the case, you don't seem the schizo kind, I know it well! Do the test anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join