It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Til death do us part

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
My current wife is my second wife. But I know that if I ever lost her, I wouldn't have a reason to go on. She's my soulmate, and the only person I'll ever feel this strongly about. We had The Discussion once, and of course she wants me to find someone to take care of me if something happens to her, but ain't gonna happen.

Yeah I know, sounds corny, but true.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yeah I know, sounds corny, but true.

Not corny at all Zaphod58, it's refreshing to read such a post.

In response to the thread, if my true love died (asuming that'll be my wife), I couldn't survive, the only way I could would be if there were children - I would have to survive for them. As for finding another... Never.

If the shoe was on the other foot, and I had died? I would want her to celebrate my life and be happy, and if it took another for her to be happy, so be it.

[edit on 1/2/06 by eternally_damaged]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year... from the first word we spoke, within a week we went out, and were together since then always. 2 Months into our relationship I moved to Alberta from Nova Scotia which is about a 7 hour flight. I was supposed to be gone for 5 months, but after 2 I could not bare to be away from her for another moment. I flew home and within 2 months we were living together... Seems quick, but when you know, you just know.

We have lived together since and things have always been great. We have the odd argument like anybody does, but you know when you met that person that is just like an extension of yourself. A person that you don't need to even ask the question of what she wants, or what to do. You just know. Thats what really makes a relationship special.

I am only in my 20's, as is she, so for us to say if anything ever happened to each other we would never move on.. is alittle tough to say because of our age. But I do know that I have never met anybody like this before her, and nobody would ever match what I have with her. I wouldn't need to ask her if she feels the same, because I know she does by the way I feel when we are together.

When I read something from a person saying Oh I love this person so much, I could never live wihtout them blah blah it seems like a big load of you know what. And it really does, because you can't exactly explain it. It is what it is, and if you don't feel it you dont understand it.

In the long and short of it, I have met the girl for me and If in 50 years we are still together, my life has been a success. I have come to understand what happiness is.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I used to make fun of the "I can't live without you!" crowd. Then it happened to me and I understand completely now.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I used to make fun of the "I can't live without you!" crowd. Then it happened to me and I understand completely now.

I was reading posts here and thinking oh thats garbage.. Then here I am 2 minutes later posting my peice.

You can not understand somebody elses love, you have yours and thats it.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

That's how it usually happens. No one ever thinks it can happen to them then it does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join