It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy survives two-hour flight to Moscow hanging onto plane wing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Boy survives two-hour flight to Moscow hanging onto plane wing

en.rian.ru

MOSCOW, September 24 (RIA Novosti) - A 15-year-old boy from the Urals suffered acute frostbite after riding the wing of a Boeing-737 plane on a two-hour flight from Perm to Moscow, Russian radio station Mayak reported on Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Amazing. I never imagined this was possible. I see when your a kid you have better luck. This kid does obviously. It is amazing what the mind will get you through if you believe. I am sure this boy believed.
DWT

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)RIA Novosti link

[edit on 25-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I read the kid was 'in' the wing but it is a breaking story. Survival at 10000 ft with little oxygen and -40 degree temps is a survival story in itself.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For sure ap. I will be amazed to see the interview with the Kid. Should be amazing tale from him.
DWT

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
He was probably in the wheel bay or some other crevice. There's no way he could hold on to the wing -- if he somehow did, it'd affect the plane's aerodynamics in a very noticeable way.

[edit on 9/25/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

I was just thinking the same thing. There is no way that a boy that young could hold on for 2 hours at those kinds of speeds.

This story is probably just Russian propaganda anyways. I think that Putin wants us all to think that Russian kids are superhuman

new topics

top topics

join