It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Intro post...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Greetings everyone. I've lurked here on and off for the past year or so, finally got around to signing up.

I have a few different interests that draw me to ATS.

1. UFO's - Had two sightings in the mid 90's.
2. Occult - Studied Enochian Magick with a good friend for a few years, a series of strange events put a quick end to that.
3. Bigfoot - Had a sighting with 7 others in '94. I was 100% sure Bigfoot was a myth before.
4. The Illuminati - Very intested in this subject.
5. Tesla - Fascinated by his work.

As soon as I learn my way around I'll throw up detailed posts about my encounters. I started to do that in my intro post, but it was getting pretty long and I didnt know how many people who are interested in the different subjects visit the new member section.

I look forward to being part of the discussion and debate here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome and I hope you find all the information here helpful.

When you are ready you can make your own threads and share your experiences about your encounters with us.

I will be waiting for your threads.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xodiac

Hey Xodiac and welcome

I hope you have a long stay here

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Welcome, Many people read this board. You never know who just joined today, or what you can learn now.
For me, it is all about being on the cutting edge, and to do that you look everywhere all the time.
Looking forward to reading your storys.

DWT

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ahhhh. so hello and nice to see that my friend you have interest in tesla....and the illuminati...but as for tesla i can help with him too....out of most of the stuff you've heard there are very little myths.....so get back to me my friend

top topics

join