It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist silenced for fear of surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
NEWSLINK

While visiting her family in Hillside, N.J., Flynn spotted a car with a New York license plate parked outside the house. When she left to head back to her Brooklyn home that evening, the car followed hers. Shortly after leaving Hillside, two more vehicles, also with New York plates, seemed to be tailing her, too.

While visiting her family in Hillside, N.J., Flynn spotted a car with a New York license plate parked outside the house. When she left to head back to her Brooklyn home that evening, the car followed hers. Shortly after leaving Hillside, two more vehicles, also with New York plates, seemed to be tailing her, too.
(visit the link for the full article)

[edit on 25-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The bottom line is this: If they are running surveillance this harmless do-gooder, then how many officers do they have watching us here on ATS?

www.newsday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
looks like they silenced that news article.

"not found"

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here's the link. It was just a screw up somehow. The article is still there.

That's quite a story. And she's only an activist for HIV and AIDS patients. I wonder about 9/11 activists, and anti-Government activists...

Seems some "higher ups" are involved in that one, especially since that address doesn't exist in that town, and the woman's reluctance to talk about it.

I have no doubt these people have at least visited ATS at least once. It'd be stupid to think they haven't.

[edit on 9/25/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
lol, they can read whatever I type, go ahead... enjoy, cause I'm not about to stop typing it.

I fully intend to let anyone I come across know anything I do.

ESPECIALLY if it's a sensitive issue to the government.

So, now that they've read that, what are they gonna do? Read some more?

They can try to invoke all the fear in us they want. If it weren't for people like us questioning the authorities, we wouldn't have the freedoms we enjoy today.

So they can take all the pictures, record all the conversations, and follow me all they want if it so pleases them. Nothings going to stop me from spreading truth and exorcising my right to express my opinion.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the point is, this lady was organizing rallies and forming actual protests, not posting on an internet message board.

new topics

top topics

join