It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012?? what is it about this year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ok i am simply posting this thread for general ideas as to why this year is cropping up so much lately!

Im sure by know everyone has heard the ideas of this being the END of world year..so on......
But lately i have heard about ancient calenders pointing to this date, predicitions from people all the world! and even down to films now pointing to this date (I am legend......looks good though lol)

I have heard that this will be the year that our solar system will line up with the center of our galaxy also which could have some unknown effects on our planet and way of life.

Now im a strong believer in the more you believe in something then it will happen! and i just wonder if the more we keep talking and hearing about this date if it will actually make something happen!

Please give me your views i would be very interested to see what people think!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey man, there are numerous threads on this subject but I guess its always good to get another one going, to get the newbie's ideas and contributions if nothing else!

I like the idea your proposing that the more this is in the consciousness of the populace, the more likely something may happen.

A lot of things do point to this date, or one near it. Now I don't know whether this is some kind of 'snowball' effect as more people learn about it, they tend to try to find other evidence where there may not be any or whether something is actually going to occur.....

I for one hope for some kind of shift in consciouness that will take the human race into a new era of peace and harmony with the universe but alas, I think I may just be being overly optimistic on that one.....Time will tell I guess....only five years to go!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
yeah man i really believe that the more we put things into ours and people's minds the more it will edge towards becoming a reality!

lets hope that all these predictions about 2012 being the end of the world are wrong but more towards the start of a better world....

yeah looked earlier on threads about this subject....truth is there about a million lol maybe should have checked first.

sorry all

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
yeah there are numerous multiple threads on alot of subjects, which is why i hardly would start a new topic without searching for one related first

there is a good thread called

surviving planet x 2012, look it up here and its got great vids

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i will take a look at that...thankyou

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, what I did when I wanted to find out about 2012 was to view all the youtube stuff about planet x, about atlantis, about the mayan calendar, about nostradamus, about vedic, about astronomy, about aliens and ufo's.... its very likely all those things are closely connected in my opinion.

There is too much to list here, but most of the theories indicate that there will be a large catastrophe of some kind. Personally Im not so sure. One of the theories is basically that aliens will land on earth. There are many things speaking for that they created us in the first place.

Anyway, I suggest you just search on 2012 on google and youtube, that will find you a lot of stuff. Its quite a trip.

Im hoping for something positive in 2012, but we'll see. There is a chance that nothing will happen as well of course. Then ill be disappointed to be honest. There is so much about that year from different sources that Im more or less expecting something to happen.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join