It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Uterus Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I woke up from a nightmare the other day. I had seen this girl wearing this "Uterus Machine". She was wearing it, like it was a regular thing to do. The uterus is connected to this machine and when you press a button this flower-like organ comes out and moves. It's very smily and it looks like it contains sometype of fluid inside. It has two pods on it's side and it runs on sometype of battery but I'm not sure. I don't know exactly what it does, but if it goes to the Uterus I assume it's some type of contraceptive or reproduction machine. Anyway, I woke up and had to draw this. It was colored a metal golden brown color and it was made of Light metal. I have no idea what this means, but I wanted to share it with you guys.

QuickImageHosting.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
lol, that's alsome...........

everyone women should have one.....

what a fasion statement that would be...

yeah i could see it now....walken down the street and seeing that...cool,

or going to see my mother for dinner......ewwwwwww....lol

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The thought of women not needing men for making babies anymore is happy for them (flowers, smileys being worn on their waists) but extremely sad for you, thus making it a nightmare.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Just about sums things up from my perspective.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ah! what a refreshing thread, I remember this dream vividly! thanks for bringing it back nerformore

top topics

join