It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Scary Newsday (AIDS Activist) Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that the people who were tailing her and the people who were parked outside her house weren't doing the most professional job of surveillance. One could say that if they were trying to gain info about her work, this would probably be a a pretty poor way to do it.

Could they have been doing a poor job on purpose? Maybe they were just trying to scare in order to keep her quite. Maybe whatever organization that assigned these men to "spy" on this women just wanted her to be less vocal about her cause. She admitted in the article that now she isn't as vigilant about her cause due to the scare she received from this whole ordeal. Perhaps this is what whoever is behind this wanted.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i realy think there is a lot more to this story than we are getting. i dont think they tail people just because the protest. maybe they had bad intel on her maybe not i dont know. but i do know that the whole point of her seeing them was more than likely part of the plan. how do we know that someone she might know isnt a know criminal and they are doing it for that reason. before i get attacked, i just want to say im trying to throw some ideas out there.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It would seem this event was intended to intimidate her, due to the fact that she so easily detected their "efforts."

Disinformation, fear and misdirection.

Even the circus folk use these techniques to their advantage:

The Associated Press | Tots' Bunny Nabbed in Circus Protest

The incident referenced in the article would indicate to me that someone connected to the circus took the bunny to discredit PETA and NARN.

I mean, PETA (and NARN) has their share of extremists, but what kind of low-life would steal a bunny from some preschoolers?

The same kind of fascist dirt-bags who would use intimidation tactics against a woman devoted to funding and better treatment for people with HIV and AIDS.

<< 1   >>

join