It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID Video: Guy assualted by Camo Dudes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I remember seeing video footage just a few years ago on TV (not sure which channel) of a guy who decided to walk right past the signs at Area 51. There was a bush on the side of the road, a camo dude jumped out of the bush, scared the guy, got him on the ground, locked his foot on the guys neck, and aimed his gun at him.

Does anyone else know of this footage , or have a link?

[edit on 23-9-2007 by underthelake]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If this footage exists,
I've not seen it.

I'd be VERY surprised if
it does, and more sur-
prised if it's actually the
Groom facility.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sounds fishy.. I don't think a Camo Dude is just in a bush all day.. waiting for the ONE person out of all of Nevada to have the balls to walk pass the signs.. and then not shoot him.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I remember it was filmed at night..It was probably just a documentary reenactment, like I said I saw it a while ago and it was on TV. Thanks for the responses Lex, AcidxDemo.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcidxDemo
Sounds fishy.. I don't think a Camo Dude is just in a bush all day.. waiting for the ONE person out of all of Nevada to have the balls to walk pass the signs.. and then not shoot him.

lol.you never know.They could pay me to hide in a bush all day for the right price.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AcidxDemo

I was laughing about this very thing when I read the OP.

[INTERIOR - Special Forces 18th Division Headquarters - Somewhere in Nevada]
COL. PRATT - in a monotone voice
"Gentlemen, we just received new post assignments from HQ for the month of September."

The men look as serious as an skin infection in the jungle as their CO nonchalantly continues reading the orders.

COL. PRATT
"Rogers?"

PVT. ROGERS
"Sir?"

COL. PRATT
"You have bush number 2. Go see SGT. SMITH for a ride."

PVT. ROGERS
"Yes, sir."

COL. PRATT
"Dean? You get bush 3."

PFC. DEAN
"Yes, sir..."

COL. PRATT - Sensing something is wrong
"What is it Dean?"

PFC. DEAN
"Well, sir, it is just that. Its hot and it gets all lonely out there. I mean why are we hiding in the bushes anyway? Can't we get guard huts like every other base?"

COL. PRATT
"You know as well as I that congress only allows limited funding. Do you have any idea how much it costs to keep the Commissary running, Private? Now, get your bee-hind to requisitions, get your S-404 Tactical Stool and go guard our National Security."

PFC. DEAN
"But our camo doesn't even look like the bushes we-"

COL. PRATT - Becoming increasingly agitated
"DISMISSED!"

Jon

new topics

top topics

join