It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of saucers and triangles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm putting this here, because it's pure speculation.
(I may tend to ramble)

Ok. Classic UFO is saucer-shaped. Fair enough.
According to Bob Lazar, there are 3 gravity
generators in the saucer.
Placed at the bottom center of the craft.

Imagine a plate on a stick. (wish I could make
those neat pictures)
A tenuous balance, at best.

Consider each generator producing a cone
of "gravity", or whatever.

All three would over-lap.
Kind of a waste of energy, yes ?

So, maybe we've been developing these gen-
erators for the past 60 years or so.
They needed to over-lap to get the greatest
effect.

Now, think of the saucer flying descriptions.
They wobble, when hovering. Hmmm.
They tend to fly side-ways, when moving. Hmm.
But, when they take off, they TAKE OFF !!

But, in those 60 years of R&D, the generators
have become more effecient.
Say...only one is needed to lift a saucer.
It is still an unstable platform.
Think of a plate on a pyramid.

Now, fast-forward to...oh...the early eighties.
Some guy thinks "TRIANGLE" !
A generator on each corner !
Stability !
Direction would be smooth. No longer a balancing
act, but a stable platform.

Possible ? Sure.

Back to our friend Bob.

Did he work at Groom, on saucer propulsion ?
Very possibly.
Was it alien ?
Great question.

What better way to begin a disinfo campaign,
and discredit a person, than by showing them
some tech, and saying it is recovered craft.

When, it's actually our own failed craft.

Food for thought.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The way I have always understood it is that they can make the anti-grav field work..but...whenever they turn it up high enough for the gravity accelerators and to overcome earths field 100% our genes cant handle the frequency and go the way of the Philadelphia experiment... and the test pilots in the saucers would black out. they scrapped trying so far back in the 90s that there are even some x files episodes about the effects. this is the primary reason that Edward Foushe [spelled correctly?)reported that in the original triangle that they only turn it up to 89% then add hydrogen rocket boosters. with that platform the gravity generators aren't known to work.... which is fine with me as it makes them easier to spot with the nice v of lights.... just a basic summary. of course people will debate the technicals and validation of witnesses all day. but as i Have mentioned I have witnessed both..and to me by appearance the known theory matches it.
there is rumor that on some of the smaller test models they might be trying to use ion panels to avoid the need of hydrogen tanks...I don't know of anyone with a picture however....anyone ???

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by DIRTMASTER

The way I have always understood it is that they can make the anti-grav field work..but...whenever they turn it up high enough for the gravity accelerators and to overcome earths field 100% our genes cant handle the frequency and go the way of the Philadelphia experiment... and the test pilots in the saucers would black out.

I know this is SkunkWorks,
but where did you get this info ?

they scrapped trying so far back in the 90s that there are even some x files episodes about the effects.

Geez.

I tried to start a serious discussion,
and I get an X-Files fan.

Dang.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Honestly..I'm shocked that no one has come forward to this...Skunkworks or not.
Think people...think hard...Is this possible?Or do you still believe in green men from mars.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Lex your post makes perfect sense, great thinking.

Its pretty common knowledge that we did spend quite a bit of time developing flying discs. Its also pretty well known that they were pretty awful. Your theory about evolving the disc into a triangle for stability as a certain appeal to it I think.

I also see a logic in hiding a project like this by claiming to the people working on it that they are reverse engineering alien tech, instead of letting them know it is highly advanced human tech

The only part I am undecided on is if we have actually made an anti gravity generator working or not.

Argggh and now I cant decide if maybe we have reversed anti grav from alien tech!!

Thanks for confusing me!

Once again great post.

Paul

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Hi Lex! Some very interesting ideas you have on the table here.. I must take some time and study Bob L. Im not to hip on all his ideas and such.. I just know him and John Lear are buddies right?

I will do some much needed research on this.. But from what I can gather what you talk about is possible.. But this is a thread where we are stretching out for truths and using our minds for this exersie!!

Its the start of the day for me, and a bit loopy from last night.. But I will take a deeper look into this, and help you out with this thread here

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Z,
Thanks for the reply.
Oddly, this post is stagnant.

When viewing my theory,
take dis-info into consideration.
Fully.

What better way to keep a
scientist happy, and quiet, but to
tell them that it's reverse-
engineering of an alien craft.

As someone once said,
"The truth is out there".
Then again, maybe it's been HERE,
all along.

Pondering,
Lex

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
What better way to begin a disinfo campaign,
and discredit a person, than by showing them
some tech, and saying it is recovered craft.

When, it's actually our own failed craft.

I wanted to start here first.. AS I agree 100% with you're thoughts here.
I belive fully that many of those who say they say something while working in a base really did see what they said they saw..
However those in high places know that they would talk! They count on those people talking on a later date..

Thus sertin people set up scenes.. Where either they are humans dressed in hollywood costums, and drugs used to make the person getting duped feel even more real..

Such as those who claim to see crafts unknown to use.. Are really human built crafts that failed, but the victum doesnt know that.. all they know is they are told its alien craft.. When in reality they plan on them going back to the population and telling them what they saw..

So these people are not out right being dishonest.. They really did see something. But what they saw was a mind control plot..

They know how to work this.. and they count on people to talk..
So they give them soemthing to talk about..

When the whole time, its a plan started up from the get go..
Ive heard tales of people who say they saw reptile men walking down hallways.. IM sure they did see a guy dressed up in a costum!!

And they run back and tell us what they saw.. They are not being dishonest.. But they didnt take in the fact that they are being used for something greater...

I could go on and on about all these points.. But you get where I am going with this right>?

If not I will make a really long post with links, and other material to support these ideas!!!

Good work Lex!! I am right here with you on this one!!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by zysin5

They count on those people talking on a later date..

Not exactly.
There IS that possibility, though.

Where either they are humans dressed in hollywood costums, and drugs used to make the person getting duped feel even more real..

Why go through all the glam ?
Look a Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Not one truly gory scene.
Only sounds and lighting.
The mind can conjure all kinds of
images.

So these people are not out right being dishonest..

I concur, 100%.

But what they saw was a mind control plot..

Mind control is a bit much. Mind tricks
might be a tad more accurate.
Correct idea, though.

They are not being dishonest.. But they didnt take in the fact that they are being used for something greater...

Again, I concur.

I could go on and on about all these points.. But you get where I am going with this right>?

My friend, I do.

Good work Lex!! I am right here with you on this one!!

Thank you.

Regards,
Lex

PS : Keep looking.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Good post Lex. I personally think you hit the nail on the head. After researching (I use that word litely) the UFO phenomenon for quite a few years now I have come to a personal conclusion that a majority if not 99% of all UFO sightings are probably man made and engineered.

What has led me to this conclusion you say?

By trade in the "real world"( not ATS world) I am an electrician. I am fascinated with the works of Tesla and Thomas Townsend Brown. Experimenting with high voltages EMF and such. Point being I can personally and truthfully state that when high frequency high voltage elctricity is being used/applied "things" start to happen. For instance the work of John Hutchinson

Another thing that caught my attention are Lifter's

The triangle design is what caught my attention the most, but it wasn't until I built one and watched it hover 2 foot of the surface of my work bench. Then I turned out the lights and when I saw the corrona wire glowing in a perfect triangle, I knelt down and looked up from below. It looked exactly like a triangle UFO hovering in the shop. If it's possible to build a simple electrical propulsion device in the garage I am sure that the smartest men and women on the planet with an unlimited budjet and resources can build "flying saucers"/triangle's.

I personally do not discredit the very real posibility of ET life or that they might even come to this planet. But I am of the opinion that there is more evidence to suggest that these UFO's are our's more than they are "thier's".
The dissinformation bit could be very true. I'm sure most of us here have read up on the Nazi developement of UFO's and all the thread's related here on ATS.If there is indeed truth to the story's and evidence then it is possible that the Russian's stumbled upon some of this technology when they entered Germany as well. The truth could be that something deffinately crashed at Roswell, but it was a Russian disk(s), and at the time it was probably better to say it was little grey men then to admit that the Russian's were able to penetrate our radar and air space any time they wanted to. But then again that is just a theory and nothing more.
Anyway..Good topic I better get off to bed..

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Good post, Lex. I agree to over ninety percent of what you say on this. But as you so often point out, there is no proof, one way or the other, so it's just a "what if" thing at this point.

With that in mind, it is just as likely that the original technology was from somewhere else. A one time event of a crash. The stabilization problem of a disk may have been overcome by the original designers, but either due to our less than stellar (sorry, couldn't help myself) engineering efforts, we couldn't get that part just right.

So, with the "lifter technology" in hand, and yet no practicle way to apply it because of the stability issue, we went to the triangle concept.We could just as easily have adapted only part of the technology to fit our ability as all of it being ours..

This would have the added benifit, in our little mind game, of explaining why the PTB spent so much time and effort on the disk design, even though it was unstable in every vehicle it was tested in.

If the total technology had been human from the ground up, then the stability issue should have been seen much sooner. And this supports the many sightings of flying disks as other world visitors, a fact that could have kept us pursuing the disk method long after it was a deadend for our purposes.

NOT that I am saying this is the answer. Just showing that the same set of logic moves, with only a slight twist are as much in favor of the alien subplot as it being all homegrown.

Very nice thought exercises, by the way.
Worthy of a star and a flag for thinking outside the box.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The triangles I think might be man made, maybe not all of them. But I read an entry in a diary about a guy who with his whole regiment saw something flying in the air in 1863.

There have been documented UFO sighting way back in history before the technology boom. In fact, the sudden boom of technology could be evidence pointing to reverse engineering and technological enlightenment.

[edit on 9/10/07 by xstealth]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Think people...think hard...Is this possible?Or do you still believe in green men from mars.

I absolutely DEFINITELY believe in men from mars.

Just not green ones.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I absolutely DEFINITELY believe in men from mars.

Just not green ones.

Oh really?
So what do men from Mars look like? Did they create the saucer UFO"s?
Did they create the human race in "THEIR IMAGE"?
You have peaked my curiousity....

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Perhaps one of tne added advantages of both a disc shape and a triangular shape would be that neither shape has a 'front' or 'rear'. Both shapes are conducive to easily changing direction.

Obviously, if the technology uses antigrav/antiinertia the shape is irrelevant, but perhaps shape is important at slower speeds or if the craft have an alternate back-up, non-exotic propulsion system too

It therefore follows that, if a triangular shape provides more stability than a disc shape, they would end up with what many people are currently seeing in our skies.

Good post Lexion... star and flagged

EDIT... meant to say Antigrav/inertialess ... not anti-inertia
. The point being that with inertia not being a factor worrying about changing direction becomes academic.

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Dagar]

top topics

join