It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Politicians; The path is being paved for you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm going to see Ron in Chicago tomorrow and it seems like I will be joined by thousands more. That's the key right there. See, in my opinion it does'nt so much matter if he wins in '08, but it matters that the people are being heard. There are numerous ways that "they" can stop him from getting the nod irregardless of where the hearts and minds of the American people are found. In the end they will probably get Hillary or Rudy in the house and buy "themselves"a little bit more time in control....but.... Little by little we the " Informed" people of this great country will push our agenda forward on the back of Ron's message and place our support in those great men that follow his lead. It is imminent that young political leaders are taking note of where we would like our future policy steered. Back to the middle class and based on the great constitution that is being shredded day by day by the Neo-Cons under the cover of this illegal "war on terror'. American soveriegnty will be upheld in the end which is exactly what the founding fathers based thier great works upon. Ron Paul will remembered either as a great president or the trailblazer for the next great president. Let us not be frustrated by the "ignorance' of the bought and paid for media. In the end they to will go down with the ship as well. Ron Paul is the choice of the internet masses. Ron Paul is the choice of most here on Above Top Secret. Ron Paul is the choice of most participating in the straw polls. Right now let us be satified that we are winning a little by little....day by day. Vote to get our great country back from the criminal's in control. Vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I CONCUR

Cya at the Rally!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Does one need to be anti-war to be a Ron Paul supporter?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
"Does one need to be anti-war to be a Ron Paul supporter"

In what way exactly?

War in general: Ron Paul is against undeclared wars and "policing the world" He says if you must go to war, declare it. Let Congress vote on it, declare it win it, give it full support and get it over with, and come home.

As far as the Iraq war:

War was never declared on Iraq, instead congress allowed the President to do what he wanted. The Iraq war isn't a war at all, it is an occupation and just more of the same policing the world that got us into a bad situation in Vietnam and Korea.

It's not simply about pro-war or anti-war. It's about going through the proper processes to declare a war legally, following the constitution and using the tools our country has to do things right. edit:removed line for clarity

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Novise]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephus maximus

Not really imho...but it's a good question that has me thinking. I believe alot of Paul supporters were like me. ...for the war for a minute or two until the "facts" started to present themselves. Then it was like .... Oh.. Ok I see whats going on now. ..and now it's more like F'ck this .. these guys are rotten. Alot of the Bushies.. that are left seem to very disenchanted these days. They just don't really want to talk about it. They are still for Bush and the war they guess because Rush says so or Bill O or whatever but they just don't want to talk about it at all anymore. At least i know this is true for alot of those in my family.

But it would be strange to be a Ron paul supporter and a supporter of this war. Can we pencil you in as the first?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephus maximus

No. Look for a few Ron Paul videos on YouTube, you will know what he's all about pretty quickly.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would like to say that I have looked around on you tube and I have discovered just what Ron Paul is about and I gotta say...

GO RON PAUL!!! WOW!!

I kid you not... I have just recently discovered what this man is saying and all I can say is WOW. The revolution is now!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One can't be both pro-humanity and pro-war at the same time.

top topics

join