It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urban Ghost Caught On Camera. Scary Stuff!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I have just sent out the vid to many many people........... LOL

I will enjoy their responses when they get back to me..... but I didn't send it to anyone with a "bad" heart!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I still don't think anyone actually understands what they are seeing in this clip.

But after a while it will sink in.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I have to tell you...... I had my now 10 year old daughter watch this!!

- I had her sit down at the computer and told her something really cool was going to happen with this ghost thing.

I am laughing hard right now........ so I turned up the speakers and stood back.

She stared at the computer screen and even got real close to it, in case she was missing something.........

OMG - when the guy jumped into the screen ..... she went flying back into the chair while making a small scream herself.

She looked over at me, as I was laughing hard and she got up out of the chair, but still frightened, but began laughing a little herself.

It was funny. some might not think so.... but she is used to her mother pulling practical jokes on her. We do that to each other all the time.

I wish I would have video taped it.........

thanks for submitting this here, I sure have had fun with it, sending it out to people!

Jeez, I wonder if I will be able to get my daughter to watch another video on the computer again?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join