It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen McGraw, Joel Sucherman, & Mike Walter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
We have just released 2 new explosive shorts closely examining some of the highest profile suspect witnesses in addition to Lloyd England.

Watch presentations here!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Very nice, I've been waiting to see the Law of the Lord, but didn't know that you were doing one with an actual USA Today associate.. pretty good to get through to him. As I was watching, I think about the answers that these people give to you. People's memory is either strong or weak compared to how they made the event turn out in their life. Let's say you were there Craig, with your attitude to find the truth, but on that day of 9/11/2001, you would have made this event your grounds for doing CIT that early in life, and actually making it a big part of your life, do get answers, like many of us here want. Making it a big part, brings out the most descriptions in your memory, giving an interview the big bang that it needs to be, with the sincerity (sp?)...

Now take a USA Today member,for example (any of them), and give them an interview.. they work at their job, day in and day out... thats all they do, want to make a living working at a career they love, and come home to their family.. a good rotation.. but maybe they took this event to heart, but didn't ever think of getting involved in figuring out what really happened.. the only thing they would care about is the safety of them and their families after knowledge of allegedly being attacked by Osama Bin Laden and his hijacking crew, and moving forward through life, doing their stories. These memories for them just want to be forgotten in a way, that they'll give you (or try to) honest answers, but not the full 110% because of the fact, they want to move forward in life and not think about these things in the past.

Not saying you don't have a life Craig, everyone has a life, they live it different ways, so on and so forth.

I hope I made some sense here.

Point: If you make an event a big part of your life that you were present at, you will keep all the details in your memory strong enough to tell all who want to know. If you pass the event like it was another day, "Oh no.. I feel sorry for those people, I hope things will get better" and move on to different things in life, the memories will be just short, and trying to touch on details will block your train of thought because you can't truly remember.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The plane was on the north side of the citgo.

If these people simply had ambiguous memories that would be one thing but this is a far cry from that.

Perhaps you don't understand the relevance of Gannett/USA Today as far as mainstream media manipulation goes in general and how it's a major propaganda arm of the governement similar to fox news.

Perhaps the incredible coincidence of 5 people that Joel personally knew all being within .16 of a mile in the most critical area to witness the attack hasn't sunk in with you yet.

I understand how it is hard to put a human face to this crime in any way and that it's much easier to assign blame to an entity like "the government" as opposed to living humans.

But living humans were involved.

They had to be.

Complicit operatives were present during this incredible military black psychological operation of deception.

It's up to the citizens to decide who the genuine witnesses are and who the liars are.

It's not easy but we must make that determination.

Citizen juries do it every day and even condemn people to death based off a citizen consensus.

It is our civic duty.

Look at all the evidence and make your decision.

But ducking out of jury service and refusing to participate because it's HARD or inconvenient does not help serve justice.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
No individual is solely responsible for this attack but many individuals are complicit.

This is the case whether or not you believe the official story.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't like the official story because its the quick way out and "they" don't "have time" to discuss it.. they turn down such information about what really is the cause of anything on 9/11.

Actually Craig, after watching the video and seeing that 9:30 is way WAY past rush hour and that many being late to an IMPORTANT job like that... wait a second... would they have been late on purpose to see if something would happen to the Pentagon because of hearing reports before 9 a.m., or maybe the news about the WTC's holding them back from reaching work on time?

I don't know... but to let you know where I stand: The official story was quickly put together, lots of holes, no one to explain because of all the secrecy, and it just plain out sucks because everyone just butchers the thought of discussing it other than the Official Story... Keep up what you and your crew is doing.. I'll just throw my thoughts out and meet you in the middle
.. or all the way on the other end!
haha

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That's cool man.

I have no problem at all with healthy skepticism and civil discussion.

It's the only way for you and people reading this to learn.

No matter how you look at it, even if it WAS still rush hour, it strains credulity to suggest that so many reporters or editors would be in such a crucial location together during such an historically significant (and questionable) world event.

Put that together with the fact that the trees blocked their view and the north of the citgo testimony and once again the implications are clear.

top topics

join