It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on with this guy's face?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it is part of the video compression that works on the basis of what is in the foreground and what is in the back ground. Foreground stuff stays sharp and in focus but background stuff goes pixilated to the point of being blocky. Since he was in a pretty dark setting everything else is seen as pretty much flat and so maintains a constant level of resolution. His face, however, is well lit and the 'highs and lows' of his features are more important. This coupled with a bad bit of compression is what I think is causing the patterning.

He is probably out without a crew (a one man shoot with the camera on a tripod) and the camera is setting its own depth of field etc as the story progresses so the effect transitions in.

my $0.02

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Someone should e-mail this video to David Icke. See if he thinks its a glitch or the real deal. Would be interesting if Icke actually took a look at this footage.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
LOL! Check this out!

I discovered this weird audio glitch on the video as I was trying to repeat the end frames.

Here's how you do it:

Let the whole video load up, hit play, and then "grab" the slider at the bottom, drag it over to the end, and pull it back and forth over the last set of 10 or 15 frames.

On the audio, plain as day, you can hear the word "bull."

Every time you drag the slider back and forth over the end frames, you can hear the word "bull."

LOL!

Disclaimer: This is not a comment, on my part, on the authenticity of Meatclown's posting.

I discovered this anomaly attempting to skip the maudlin "Faux News" 9/11 memorial report and get to the good parts of the guy's face changing.

Does this work for anyone else?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Yes i saw that too. But why would it be moving along with him like it was attatched?

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Meatclown]

Because that is where the light is being reflected! If you move in front of a mirror does your reflection not move as well? Seriously, its digital scrambling that started to affect the tones that the color of his face comprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join