It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on with this guy's face?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Anybody have any idea what is going on with this guy? Is this some sort of camera glitch? If so, why is it not effecting the background and why does it seem attached to his face. Very odd...

(Make sure you watch it all the way to the very end)

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It is happening, on the background to the right as you look at him, and on his suit. It's some kind of digital problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Yes i saw that too. But why would it be moving along with him like it was attatched?

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'd like to see more of that footage. It cuts off too early. Someone on Youtube has asked for a link to the original source but there's been no reply from the poster. It does look like digital interferance of some kind but i've never seen digital interferance like that before. It looks well strange!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i'm no expert but i think that there is a digital problem with the foreground so when he moves it looks like it is actually on him. not 100% but he isn't doing that on his own.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Oh it's quite simple - he is a Draconian (reptilian) who is having problems holding his human disguise. It does happen from time to time...hehehehe

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
according to the anchor , the station is "fox nine " , what is its broadcast area / viewing figures ? hundreds / thousands of people most probally watched that news segment in broadcast quality , where are all the people who say this " phenonemon " live ?

it never ceases to amaze me that people continue to put stock in phenonemon that only appear in youtube clips that are highly compressed , may have been edited post broadcast

stange how no one notices these things on their 36" widescreen while sitting down to watch the nightly news

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hes a Freakin Demon!!!! OMG it's Fox is a network ran by Demons and hiring Demon's deguised as Humans!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ya hes so a demon getting ready to ravish the insecure...

It really looks like a digital problem. It is wierd that it only does it on his face, but theres a possibility that someone has screwed with it to make it look funny. You know, one of those blurr things for censored materials? Maybe someone tried to do that, and failed misserably or corse.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
I'd like to see more of that footage. It cuts off too early. Someone on Youtube has asked for a link to the original source but there's been no reply from the poster. It does look like digital interferance of some kind but i've never seen digital interferance like that before. It looks well strange!

Yeah that was me. I'm planning on trying to dig it up in a database somewhere. Don't know the first place to look however.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Every now and then, My Sat. System has the same effect.
It appears to me, to be a compression/decompression error at the satellite receiver. It goes away, If I turn the receiver off, and back on.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Very interesting find.
I would like to see video from another source, but never the less this is strange.
the anomaly seems to follow his movements.
It appears to be a compression error but my mind is still open on this one

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Is there like a tv archive i could dig into to try to find the original story?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
Hes a Freakin Demon!!!! OMG it's Fox is a network ran by Demons and hiring Demon's deguised as Humans!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! the world is going to be destroyed!!!!!!!!

But no i think it's due compression glitches, watch his suit morphing at the same time his face is.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

Originally posted by parry noid

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! the world is going to be destroyed!!!!!!!!

But no i think it's due compression glitches, watch his suit morphing at the same time his face is.

Yeah we'll it would make sense if his face was a hologram his whole body would be one as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
[EDIT OPINION]

Well i have came to the conclusion (to myself) that this is no compression glitch.

I watched the tape fullscreen and could identify a few wierd comp glitches but his face is actualy shifting!

It tracks completely with his face, and as we all know, glitches appear as smudges, and when the object in view moves; it leaves a trail of smudge and then often returns to normal. but this doesn't, and it happens twice!

We have to get a hold on the original air so we can see what the ending of the report says.

-PureET

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PureET

Know where i would be able to find the original footage?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I watched the video a bunch of times and yes you can see his suit begin to become pixalized and his mic kindof turn greenish at the same time his face gets distorted.

But, at the very end of the video squint your eyes just enough to see the color of his skin and the outline of his face.... i swear you see his face start distorting and the very last frame his face looks just like a snake!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Okay lets say its real, what will people do, are people going to actually make an effort to find out what is really going on out there, I mean the public not the real conpiracy theorists? It could be real, but what next? Seen too many movies by now to really doubt your own judgements maybe?

It does seem to have technical glitches and could be that, but it also looks veiny too, who says that the interferance is not caused by him also who would you tell the difference. But it is most likely a glitch.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's rather disturbing to look at!

It appears to be some sort of camera/technical glitch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join