It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent ? Reporter Does MicroImplants (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here is a video of a reporter who had reported on the RFID implants that have become increasingly popular throughout the years it has been out.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by metro]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by metro]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What gets me, is how they are promoting the aspect of implants with the notion of free booze. Now, either its just me or this is proof that those in power are deliberately trying to seduce the people who know nothing with their one weakness - opiates. Or in more accurate terms, alcohol and drugs. Using that very fundamental they can literally sway hundreds of thousands of people to get these implants in the name of free booze. IMO that is not worth the breath it takes to say. The ignorance of the masses amazes me, and I hope that many of you have the ability to rise up to this when the time comes, because it is coming whether we like it or not. It is not written in stone that we must accept this. In my religion such a prophecy is true, and because of the nature of the power, it is almost impossible to rise up against it unless we take a uniform stand against it. But that does not deter me from doing my best from stopping this crazy conspiracy from ever happening - martyr or not.

but it will never happen, because we will always find a reason to divide ourselves. Whether it be the Atheists or the Christian, Black or the White.. one way or another we are still divided. Enjoy the video. Its not much but its a piece of the big puzzle nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
These RFID are from the 1970's this is just a physcology experiment.

Real RFID look like this.

The Rice sized ones are the failed RFID from the 1970's

The real ones mass chipping will be done wihout there kowledge.

Googe Micro RFID.

I would like to examine some of the free glitter the goverment was giving out they prob will reveal more.

Is that Glitter or an RFID can you tell?

[edit on 19-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

join