It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
two days ago i took a "power nap" i fell asleep really quick and started dreaming really quick..it was like 10 minutes cuz i saw the clock when i wokeup.. anyway

so i was at this somewhat familiar place with two of my close friends. it was mostly like scenery with cliffs and water..there were other people around but i didnt know them. anyway i hear jets and airplanes REALLLY REALLLY loud and my friend is like oh cool the eagle is out and i look and its this crazy looking jet and got louder and louder and crashed into the water the next thing i know there;s hella rumbling and shaking like a massive earth quake of some sorts.. then a flash of light we all duck down and i thought this whole thing was real.. i thought oh my god nuclear attack? i felt intense i mean INTENSE HEAT after the flash of light and i thought oh my god im going to die and thought about my parentsd and wondered what they were doing wishing i could say bye and me and my friends all hold hands ready to die it was sooooooooo scary/ weird..i felt so scared to die i really thought THIS IS IT. i was all i knew it would happen this way haha anyway my friend is sobbing all crazy then my other friend is like oh my god look and pointed up and alli saw was hella light like so bright i couldnt even look and i woke up.. sweating i havent woken up sweating for years!!! and it was only ten minutes of sleep.. soo random.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well it's a good thing it happened in your dreams now isn't it? And it was just only a dream. Personally i never had a nightmare before, so i don't know what to say

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
haha i dontknow it was just soooooo real i never was soo scared in a dream..i was like damn im gonna die now
awww im glad i thought about my parents though.

new topics

join