It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Third Anti Christ Name Revealed by Peru Meteorite Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I found this article very interesting considering it does give good pointers to current and probably future world events, if they happen. One thing this guy that wrote the article is probably just writing it on his own speculation but still makes you wonder.

I have heard that the time line was changed many times, that William Cooper said that there was a prediction made by the aliens that in 1992 would be the start of the end times leading to the 2nd coming of jesus in 2011. He said that the time line can change, and maybe the events will happen but not a very destructive scale...who know only time will tell 5 years till the game is done, and i dont think it will be the end of the world.

www.opednews.com...

On May Day, May 1, 2007, the day of the celebration of the Virgin Mary, The Temple of Love – The World Peace Religion announced that Nostradamus’ third anti Christ was the ultra hard line daily advisor and puppet master of the President of Iran, Iranian Ayatollah Mesbah (pronounced Maybah, like Nostradamus’ Mabus, like Hister is to Hitler) Yazdi. Iranian Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi’s declared intention is to follow the word of God of Mount Sinai as told to the angel Gabriel and then to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) outlined in the Koran and the Hadith and “Make War on the Christians, Jews and infidels and be rewarded with eternal paradise in Heaven with God of Mount Sinai, crystal clean lakes and springs, endless wine with no side effects, 72 virgins and 80,000 servants per martyr and believer.” (Koran Sura Chapter 9:5, 29-30 and Chapter 56, “Mecca”). Could you throw in a dozen bagels mit cream cheese?

Imagine some Bedouin in the Arabian desert today telling his friends that an angel had just told him that if they converted to his new religion and killed all of the Albanians that God would give them all hot tubs. How many followers would he have, other than Tom Cruise and John Travolta?

Nostradamus’ third anti Christ Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi declared that using nuclear bombs is perfectly fine according to Muslim law in order to conquer the world for God of Mount Sinai aka Allah, God the Father, Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit, Elohim, Yehovah, Adonai. He believes that by triggering the Apocalypse it will bring about the advent of the two Muslim messiahs Jesus Christ and the Mahdi, to conquer the world for Islam and bring everlasting world peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We actually may have even less time since you mentioned the 2nd coming of jesus in 2011..assuming the pretrib rapture belief was in error and using Daniels last 7 years(they culminate with 2nd Coming) - that would mean the worst 3 and 1/2 are about to start.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
On May Day, May 1, 2007, the day of the celebration of the Virgin Mary, ...

May first is not a Marian Feast Day. December 8, Aug 5, Sep 22, and January 1 are 'official' feast days'. May 13 is Our Lady of Fatima which has some significance but still isn't a holy day.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I have always understood that the reign of the anti-Christ to be broken into two parts.

3 1/2 years of peace. Everyone will think that the anti-Christ is the smartest and best thing since sliced bread... Then the anti-Christ receives a fatal wound to the head (Assassination attempt) and the anti-Christ releases his anger and vengeance for 3 1/2 years...

If we are entering the worst part, what happened to the best and who exactly is this anti-Christ who receives the fatal wound to the head but lives?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by BlackProjects

I have always understood that the reign of the anti-Christ to be broken into two parts.

3 1/2 years of peace. Everyone will think that the anti-Christ is the smartest and best thing since sliced bread... Then the anti-Christ receives a fatal wound to the head (Assassination attempt) and the anti-Christ releases his anger and vengeance for 3 1/2 years...

If we are entering the worst part, what happened to the best and who exactly is this anti-Christ who receives the fatal wound to the head but lives?

does tha anti christ have to be a person, why not be a country or a group of people.

America received a wound to the head...9/11, and it was peaceful kind of before then but now America is on a rampage for control.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the Ayatollah Mohammad Taqi-Mesbah-Yazdi
being pointed out as Nostradamus' 3rd Anti-christ, Mabus
was published back on 5 January, 2007
see: la.indymedia.org...

the recent 'meteorite' hitting Peru is Way Completely Different
than the 'Comet' that Nostadamus uses as the portent sign
the Taqi-Mesbah-Yazdi person is over 71 years old,
and helped Ahmadinejad in office plus helped select the present
'Supreme Leader'of Iran, so he is a man of power...but an A.C.????

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You might think im crazy for saying it but realistically George W Bush is the highest candidate for the anti christ (or the majority of congress at the moment.)

Why ?

Because he/they will have followers, the anti christ needs followers in order to gain strength and power right ?
What is the best way of controlling and getting everyone to follow you even if they dont like you or agree with anything you do.
Control the money.

In the bible it says something along the lines of.

'And he took the gold and silver and kept it for himself, replaced by paper forever making all who use it slaves.'

A note saying $10 or £10 doesn't mean anything except that it 'GRANTS' the bearer an option equal to that value.
Now gold and silver was from the earth, when man used gold and silver before Rome. Before the Greeks, back in the days of old.
Everyone was rich
Before an economy such as ours was around, everyone had a fair share, it is money that seperates us.

No matter what you say, money seperates everyone of us. It is the downfall of mankind because it devides us.
Even if you are not greedy, give to charity and live a good life for as long as you use that money you are not working as part of unified bond of the human race you are simply doing what they teach you at school.

That we are a machine as a whole not a race.

Money only works partly if your communist but even then the greedy high powers above get it all.

Nothing should devide man we are all the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningmind

No matter what you say, money seperates everyone of us. It is the downfall of mankind because it devides us.
Even if you are not greedy, give to charity and live a good life for as long as you use that money you are not working as part of unified bond of the human race you are simply doing what they teach you at school.

That we are a machine as a whole not a race.

Money only works partly if your communist but even then the greedy high powers above get it all.

Nothing should devide man we are all the same.

This is probably the most intelligent thing that I have read on this forum. I wish everyone realized this. Keep spreading the word.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I also belive that the last conflagration will for the most part be between the christians and muslims.This will be the basis but not the whole that will draw in most if not all the nations in a global war.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
I also belive that the last conflagration will for the most part be between the christians and muslims.This will be the basis but not the whole that will draw in most if not all the nations in a global war.

You mean something like the destruction of the WTC in 2001?
That definitely was a conflagration!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Your on to something here. I think Iran has lots to do w/ the end times because ancheint writings and Norstradamus does not say much about the US in end times. They do however say that the anti christ will come from the middle east. Plus, Bush will be out of power soon so no way can he be the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The anti christ is supposed to try and UNITE the world into one unified banner.

What's so evil about that? The muslims believe jesus and muhammed will come bck to fight the anti crhist together, and the world will be saved..blah blah blackity BULL#.

religion is evil. More people have died over religion than anything else.

Whoever this "anti-christ" is, he's probably actually one of the good guys.

The world NEEDS to be united under one banner, and a new world order. That doesn't sound like evil to me.

Whts written in the ho.ly books of the jews, christians and muslims is EVIL...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
I respect all the points of view of the members that have written in this thread but I want to clarify the following:

The AntiChrist is not a normal human being, is not a mortal person, is a evil spirit that has the power to incarnate and reincarnate several times to accomplish its terrible mission of destruction and spiritual war against Christ & his salvation plan.

if you want to know and understand more about this so important concept pls refer to my thread created on this same forum of ATS at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am a psychic that usually publish in the dreams forum of BTS , is you want to chk my profile and know more about my accomplished predictions pls chk them at :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

www.belowtopsecret.com...

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/3/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Persia=Iran.
en.wikipedia.org...

Ezekiel 38
A Prophecy Against Gog
1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush [c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

Psalm 83
A song. A psalm of Asaph.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation,
that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you-
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, = Arabs
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Gebal, [a] Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even has joined them
to lend strength to the descendants of Lot.
Selah
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like refuse on the ground.

www.aina.org...
Here for Assyria.
www.crystalinks.com...
Here for Philistia

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

"One individual, in darkness of spirit and insanity of sin, shall set mankind into a major war that shall bring about the destruction and annihilation of nations."
"You will all recognise the signs of him who seeks to destroy, he will have on his coat of Arms the Half Moon Sickle."

[Prophecies from OUR LADY OF THE ROSES SHRINE]

The first anti-christ was Napoleon Bonaparte. After ruling France with an iron fist, Napoleon set out to conquer and rule the world. He failed. Nostradamus' predictions about him were 100 percent accurate.

The second anti-christ was Hitler who had a short riegn full of death and madness. He plunged the earth into World War II. His goal was to conquer and rule the world. He also failed. Again Nostradamus' predictions about him were remarkably accurate.

The coming third anti-christ - according to Nostradamus - will be an Arab despot from the Middle East. He will plunge the earth in World War III. His goal will be to rule the world. He will surely and miserably fail.

He will be born of the abyss and in the unmeasured city,
From obscure and dark parents;
He who the dominion of the great reverand King,
Will want to destroy up to Rouen and Everux.

The Arab Anti-Christ - whose coming is from the bottomless pit - is to be born in the holy city of Jerusalem ("the unmeasured city") from obscure and secretive parents. The unmeasured city is Jerusalem according to a verse in the Bible. Revelation 11:2 reads : "And leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it..." Before the 1967 Arab-Israeli War the old part of Jerusalem was under Jordanian administration.
The "great reverend King" in line 3 is the Catholic Pope whose dominion and power in Europe the Arab Anti-Christ will try to destroy all the way to north France. ("Rouen" is a dynamic cultural, commercial and industrial center in Normandy, France. "Evreux" is a smaller city near Rouen.)
Also, it was part of Nostradamus' style to refer to countries by using city names.

Nostradamus further described the anti-christ as much more sophisticated than either Napoleon or Hitler and his influence will be smoother and more well-controlled, that in the end he'd be much more of a threat to humanity than were the two previous anti-christs were. He mentioned that this man's gradual ascension on the stage of life in the media will begin to be felt more in 1994, '95 and '96. He will consider himself to be the true Messiah and, in the world's eyes, appear to be a savior, or one who can bring peace and economic well-being to the world as he rises in power.
Also calculated in there somewhere was the most likely birth date of the coming Third: 1965.

Any extra info: Manuelian, J 2001, Nostradamus: Predictions of World War III , Timat Publishing, Australia

[edit on 8-6-2008 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Good post, but i've heard that Naustra claimed Anti-III is of Middle Eastern decent, but not necessarily stationed there.

Nastra also mentioned the Third AC will be a puppet of the NWO, but the puppet will later turn on his puppeteers.

NWO is USA Investment bankers and CEO to companies like Citibank and Ford.

Anyone have any more info on the AC III's location, where will he rise to power in, the new country or acient Persia (now Iran)?? Or, will he promise to Unite the ME, but rule from another place?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Dunno his exact location, but from what I've read he will not necessarily be the power behind the throne; there will be other powers behind him that are truly pulling the strings. He will be a world puppet playing the role of an extremely sophisticated world leader.. There's also mention of this all happening when the number system and marketing system on INDIVIDUALS has been introduced. A world currency will also be introduced and money in the world currency backed by gold will be promoted at this time, so that the Third will accompany the development of the world economic system and the NWO and control of nations.

Nostradamus described the anti-christ's reign to last less than 29 and 1/2 years. As for his demise and the end of the war:

For a long time a gray bird will be seen in the sky
Near Dole and the land of tuscany,
Holding in its break a green sprig.
The great one will die soon and the war will end.

The story of the bird with the sprig of leaf of course symbolises the great flood in Noah and the Arc. The cause of this would be flood is likely the shifting of the poles of earth. Nostradamus, in his Epistle to the King, states: "And it will be in the month of October that some great dislocation (of the poles) will transpire and it will be such that one will think the mass of the earth has lost its natural movement." Such a shift is surely to cause great flooding, putting an end to the life of the Anti-Chrst and destroying his mighty army, sometime near the year 2030.
Dole is a mountain peak in western Switzerland.

I do find, though, much of the timing to be confusing and contradicting, out of sync. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Although I am not sure about the sources of these prophecies but they are not so out of line with the Bible anyway as I mentions a while back ago, I wonder what people have to say about this thread now?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

2001, then the end times would already have been, its a 3.5+3.5 tribulation according the the bible. Sorry.

top topics

join