It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police beat town councilmen urgent action needed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To bad there is not a web page in which people can submit their videos,pictures, and stories of police brutality and the violation of constitutional rights. We could at least gather some data to see if things are on the rise.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
The cops name is Officer Jack Tiller. apparently from Northern Indiana. I say somebody teaches this dude a lesson in brutality.

Also.. Roseland Police department Phone number is - SNIP - I suggest everyone calls to state how they feel about this.

Just thought i'd post this information again.. I'd like to see this guy atleast removed from the police department. Do your part ATS members.

Edit: Removed Number

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As much as I think most politicians need to have their arses kicked...police are really getting out of hand.

There is no doubt that there was a shift from keeping the peace to policing the citizens.

Protect and serve who?

Protect....Government and its needs
Serve......Governement and its needs

Police...tax collectors in blue uniforms.
Police...clean up crew to horrible acts
Police...prevent almost no crime.
Police...aggressive with tasers and stun guns.

Homeowners...illegal to protect themselves with tasers or stun guns against home invaders.

We need to improve the police in this country.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm speechless after watching this.

Initial felony charges?

Downed to misdemeanor charges?

That councilman is going to own that town before all is said and done.

I'm appalled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just want to say thanks to everyone who has responded to this thread I am glad you all feel the same on this issue and have responded in such a positive way.

MANY THANKS

CHICAGOFREEDOMFIGHTER

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ok watching this on the local newstation, you can see what happened in the reflection of the window, he was tackled and you can see the guys head crash into the glass door in the reflection...just check it out....that is crazy...but in the interview the officer says that a fight started in the hallway and he hit the officer....LOL...you clearly see the councilman had both hands full and he was walking away...but the reflection tells the whole story.....there was no fight and he did not have a chance to initially hit the officer until his he was tackled and forced headfirst into the glass doors...

[edit on 20-9-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
OK here is a working Video Link again......

www.liveleak.com...

I really feel like were making a difference keep calling the dept to voice you concerns

Roseland Police department Phone number is - SNIP -

Peace

CHICAGOFREEDOMFIGHTER

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Chicagofreedomfighter]

Edit:
Removed Number

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Let's start one. Give me a domain name and I will have it up by tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
after he says, "the council is costing you 65, 000", he turns to the cop and says, "oh, ...a poe lease badge"(in seemingly a mocking tone), and then as soon as he's through the door, the cop slams him(his head, facefirst) through the door, and then repeatedly punches him while he is face down and not moving.

p.o.s. is like s.o.b. except more fecal.

cops are becoming a visible minority.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If this makes you mad call. This is a free country and these days the CLEOs dont want any bad press, so they will fire a cop on a dime. If you dont like a cop, it is VERY easy to ruin his life with complaints. Esp if they come from a bunch of diffrent people. SICK EM lol

Also the above is correct. Our city had it's last batch of idiots through the PA and 8 of 32 made it. Of those 8 2 are Ok, and 6 are a waste of time. Who want to be a cop today?? Low pay, and 300mil guns on the streets..No way, not me.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Let's start one. Give me a domain name and I will have it up by tomorrow.

How about policebrutality.com, Policeviolations.com, or toserveandprotect.com? Just a few off of my head. It would be a great web to check out because of new video footage.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I will get on it. Will work on it in the morning, should be up by Fri. nite and we can start populating it. Great Idea, I hope you would be the first to start posting.

Disclaimer: Not in any way trying to do a take over of ATS just a single site with police brutality.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I want what I'm about to say to be heard and I want it to be heard by cops or anyone in the law or government, and I know there are good cops out there and i thank you and love you for your work but for the other kind and you know who you are, I live in nyc and i drive without my seatbelt when I feel like it and I never carry my licence, why cuz I dont feel like it and I do get pulled over alot and get alot tickets and I dont care I pay them all cuz I'm a currency trader and make a bucket load of money sitting down all day unlike you sheeple cops, well listen close I'm waiting for the day you

try this on me, because I'm sick and tired of seeing video after video of old women young kids etc etc getting beat up! and tasered!, and I've seen thousands of these kind of videos, well the day any of you dumb sheeple try to pull any of this stuff with me, I got plenty of things the size of toddlers and there all loaded and I'll be glad and I will actually enjoy sending you straight to god

and if I ever catch you do something like this to someone els, you all aint going home that day. bye

[edit on 21-9-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It says, "The Video Is No Longer Available"?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

Ok, you are scary. Killing the police will do nothing to stop police brutality, it will only make matters worse. After the police track you down and kill you back, they'll go on national TV and talk about how justice was served against a cop killer and everyone will assume, because you had in fact killed a cop, that whatever that cop did before hand was probably justified.

The message every other cop in the department will get is "Carry on with your corruption, the nation thinks you're heros now!" While people who speak out against police brutality will lose a point in credibility nationwide.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

If citizens resort to violence they have given tryanny the arguement to defend further repression. Ghandi proved and won through forcing tryanny to show its true colors. While showing his values.

This is so common police even put undercover officers in protest and these undercover police become violent so the media can show justification for police action. This has been proved and can be sourced if anyone wants.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I just got a 'this video is no longer available.' Can anyone confirm this or is it just something on my end? I'm not really sure I want to see it, anyway; I've seen a dozen or more of these cases in the last week on ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's not a good idea to advocate "phone spam". If people really need to phone the Roseland Police Department, they can find the number easy enough. Let's not associate ATS with possible "harassment calls". The fact that some members feel uncomfortable phoning the number from their private phones - and rather do so from public phones - gives a clear indication that people know it's not exactly "right". And some may see it as "domestic terrorism" as was pointed out earlier in the thread.

Let's not put ATS in a bad light because of our anger.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
It's not a good idea to advocate "phone spam". If people really need to phone the Roseland Police Department, they can find the number easy enough. Let's not associate ATS with possible "harassment calls". The fact that some members feel uncomfortable phoning the number from their private phones - and rather do so from public phones - gives a clear indication that people know it's not exactly "right". And some may see it as "domestic terrorism" as was pointed out earlier in the thread.

Let's not put ATS in a bad light because of our anger.

first of all, I will say I agree 100% with not associating ATS with harassment of a police department

but if you are going to assume that we know we are doing something wrong because we are concerned about our privacy, especially regarding an organization which uses unjust methods (the very point of the call) - then you are just flat wrong.

in fact, that dangerously borders the very issue at hand here - the whole, "If you aren't doing something wrong, then what are you worried about?" mentality.

Please re-assess where we are right now. Conspiracy forums. Is it so hard to believe members here would not want to give out their private contact information to anyone, including the police?

[edit on 21-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

That's an approach I did not consider to be honest - i.e. that people don't want to use their own numbers because it may result into another victimization. And it makes sense - should the said police force indeed make the time and effort to pick on "complainers".

That said, the point remains the same. If you're going to call/"harass" (
) the police station, let's keep ATS out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join