It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Experience (photos)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

that's very true. but the thing is i'm not just sitting around when it happens i'm walking home with groceries or pushing my niece and nephew in the stroller so at those times i don't have a camera. i would look today but it is extremely cloudy

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
today i'm going to walk to school with the camera and if i get anything i'm comming home and posting it on here before i go into the school

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
nothing has really happened in the last month until yesterday. my friend and i were playing basketball at my house and two ufo's, one going east the other west, were flying with one jet behind each of them. after they passed each other the one flying east almost hit the jet flying west! i cxould tell they almost hit because the jet banked extremely fast and lost alot of altitude. just wanted to keep you informed

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
WoW you must live in a ufo hot spot! Keep the camera rolling! The photos you posted appear to look like a vapor trail from a jet. But it would be great if you could get more photo's to disprove.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah i agree with the other posts. If you can get an actual photo of the alleged UFO then I maybe more convinced, but at the moment I just see a contrail and cirrus clouds.......keep trying though

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i will keep new battaries in my camera now and keep it with me i just need to find it i think it's in my coat. those pictures i have are "jet trails" but they are HUGE. when i took the pictures they were mostly dispersed, that was from like a month ago. where do i go to change the title when i get new pictures?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

Jet contrails can be huge and have been known to last long amounts of time depending on the atmosphere temperature and wind speed/ direction. But would be interesting to see if they actually came from a jet or from a UFO

I think you can keep the title the same, or maybe start a new thread. Best to ask the mods I guess

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
update: i found the camera and put new bataries in it. i know it was a ufo, the first day i saw it in the distance i just saw like a ball with the trail comming from it. we, my friend and i, could see that it was a ball even though it was a very high altitude and we could see the triangle shape of the jets following it. they are deffinately one man or two man jets because i have seen them fly low alot of times, military planes fly over my house alot but very low.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i'm gonna be out side all day tomorrow playing basketball with the same friend and i will have my camera. this is my camera www.jmyers7819.advisorbuilder.com... it's not the best on the market, if i see something amazing i'll whip out the film camera, much better quality

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

Good stuff, lets hope you get something. Try and keep it steady and zoom in as best as possible if you take some shots

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
the pictures that i have on here are zoomed in as much as possible. i will try video first and then try and get pictures right after. i'm not sure if my crappy camera will pick up the difference in shape when they are that high but i will try any way.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Good luck, I hope you get a good picture! Keep looking up!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

thanks man, i always am

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
well it's been raining on and off all day and there is a thick layer of clouds so i doubt i will get anything today, but i will keep on looking

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
update: looks as if the storm clouds are moving away and it will be sunny soon. hope i get something

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i remembered something, this is how i know it isn't a plane. for one, the jets trail is all over the place like it was swerving alot unlike a plane where it is basically straight. two, it goes way faster than a plane and then slows down alot, then it "jumps", it starts going really fast again. the second one kind of comes into place with one of my threads, www.abovetopsecret.com... .

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i saw a bunch of them today, i ran home to get my camera and my mom was still home. she wouldn't let me get my camera and drove me to school.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i just got some pictures and two videos. one picture has a ufo trail and a jet trail, one video is of a ufo trail and how it just stops in the middle of nowhere, and the second video is of a really big plane about the same altitude as everything else. the weird thing is when the jet in the video flew over, when it was right above me, my camera turned off even though it had full bataries. her are the links

the one on top is the ufo one and the one on bottom is the jet one i can tell the difference in real life but in the pictures it's hard
s229.photobucket.com...

this is the same one but from a different angle and it's only the ufo one
s229.photobucket.com...

this is from the same angle but about ten min. later there is another ufo ones229.photobucket.com...

here is the jet that "made" my camera turn off
youtube.com...

the ufo video isn't done processing on youtube but when i does i'll post it.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi, Cory.

Why don't you ask your mum or dad to go UFO watching with you? Having an adult beside you, would help to verify the experience.

How many other witnesses were with you when you saw the trails that you recently posted? The footage taken shows a house roof, meaning that people should be around.

If you can post your general location, then maybe someone here can point you in the direction of some local UFO groups. I'm sure that if what you are seeing so regularly is out there, that there will be some researchers keen to investigate your claims.

I'll be waiting for the video of the UFO when you put it on YouTube. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

i live near rochester n.y. my parents don't really believe in ufo stuff. in those pictures it was just me playing basketball at my house, every one was working. the "roof" of the house is my gazibo(sp?). here is the video youtube.com... when you watch it you will notice that the trail just stops. i saw it flying and ran inside to get the camera and when i came out the trail just ended. it was not a plane it was a ball.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join