It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My boss's "ghost" story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Several years ago, my boss had just bought a new four-wheeler, and was trying it out by driving through a rural neighborhood.

As he approached a turn, he noticed a woman leaning up against a fence with a Rottweiler dog standing next to her. He noticed that the woman appeared to be wearing her white nightgown. The woman looked as solid as any living person would. As he approached her, the woman looked right at him.

He said that at this point, he was overwhelmed by an intense feeling of absolute fear and dread--a terror of indescribable depth.

He kept riding past her, turned around (it was a dead-end street), and rode back the other way, knowing he would have to drive past her again.

As he approached the site where she stood, the same thing happened again.

As he rode past her, she stared directly at him, and an intense feeling of fear and dread overtook him.

The next day, as he was pondering the previous evening's events, he decided to mention the incident to one of the office people at a branch store.

Before he could get the whole story out of his mouth, the employee blurted out, "You saw the lady in white! All kinds of people have been seeing her lately."

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
Several years ago, my boss had just bought a new four-wheeler, and was trying it out by driving through a rural neighborhood.

Just what does 4 wheeler mean? A real jeep? A POS 4 wheeler; Hummer? Quad?

BTW, My Border Collie will take on any Rottweiler. That is how believeable this is.

JFC. If you really knew about 4 wheelin, you would know if you drive a true "4 wheeler" on concrete, asphalt, or even sidewalk, you will snap 'something', differential, driveshaft, ujoint, etc. Perhaps, you really do mean a quad?

Signing off. I guess the demons attacked (Saint4God).
Sorry, this is just so absurd.

[edit on 9/18/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
the classic lady in white... I guess it happens. Ghosts scare the uckfay outta me.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

Just what does 4 wheeler mean? A real jeep? A POS 4 wheeler; Hummer? Quad?

BTW, My Border Collie will take on any Rottweiler. That is how believeable this is.

JFC. If you really knew about 4 wheelin, you would know if you drive a true "4 wheeler" on concrete, asphalt, or even sidewalk, you will snap 'something', differential, driveshaft, ujoint, etc. Perhaps, you really do mean a quad?

Signing off. I guess the demons attacked (Saint4God).
Sorry, this is just so absurd.

Not to change the subject, but I've seen four-wheelers with license plates around here lately. Driving. As in, on the road with cars.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
He was driving a quad on a dirt road. Idiots around here drive them on pavement, too.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinHawk
Not to change the subject, but I've seen four-wheelers with license plates around here lately. Driving. As in, on the road with cars.

Not "in" 4 wheel drive if they are smart.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yep, sounds like the classic lady in white. I'm kind of interested in the dog though.

top topics

join