It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"box" UFO video 1997 Mexico and Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think this is some great footage. Really strange box shape ufo..
stage6.divx.com...

[edit on 16-9-2007 by spacedude]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Mexico should be discounted out of the whole UFO scene altogether. They have helped with the whole balloons thing to cause ridicule and mistrust of the phenomena.

Jaime Maussan is a cheat, dirty little liar, and should be put in jail for purposely defrauding millions of dollars with his balloon and fake UFO footage.

Let it be known that Mexico has never had a UFO wave, and UFOs are no where nere that side of the border. They lie, and scam anyone who believes in their gunk.

Mexico UFOs = $$$$$$$$$$

Maussan
Lies
Mexico Et UFOs are Fake

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
coward, i dont think you know what your talking about so come up with some facts and not just spew your hatred

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Dunno, I suppose I disagree with The Coward statement on Mexico. On the contrary Mexico's a hot spot of mega sightings and video's happenings in the sky. Balloons? I thought we finally evolved out of that subject.

Maussan's a highly respected reporter in Mexico and has respect amongst Ufologists in general. Certainly the man should be able to make a living from his work since leaving the Mexican version of 60 Minutes.

There is so much UFO activity there, I often wonder if it's because Mexico may lack the power-radar systems that may have a negative effect on some of the UFOs flight controls as seems the case in the USA.
Mexico's Air force is another possibility the UFOs there are at times in the hundreds withing a single sighting? Mexico may not have the technology to pose any threat to them.

All in all I feel something very big is happening there and has for some time.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i think it has to do with ancient people respecting ancient people, the gods are mexicos friend and mexico is gods friend type of thing, only retards deny evidence of this reality, as god said the retards are blind, deaf, and dumb, they just cant see the gods and never will until the day of judgement

as for mausan, hes a reporter just trying to bring us every ufo report out there and that doesnt mean hes a perfect person whose always right, but hes doing an important job and he will continue to do so

[edit on 17-9-2007 by trewth]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Its a Borg Cube!

Resistance is futile.

(Or it could just be an odd shaped balloon?)

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Maussan's a highly respected reporter in Mexico and has respect amongst Ufologists in general. Certainly the man should be able to make a living from his work since leaving the Mexican version of 60 Minutes.

The guy, who said, that Hale-Bopp is a giant spaceship sent to evacuate earth ? Yep, that's highly credible.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The Mexican cube looks to be no more than a foot to a side. Very curious. The way it floats, you'd think it was suspended from a balloon, til it slips under the power lines. And the three from Israel look like blobs of steel wool--they have no discernible shape or hard contours.

Very strange stuff--what documentary is this footage coming from?

new topics

top topics

join