It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Laser Guns India Durga / Kali

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I wish to know more about these projects

Please stay on this topic and don't indulge in fruitless emotional discussions defending your opinions.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Kali is a hindu goddess and more info can be found here
en.wikipedia.org...

Durga is considerd the 'surpreme" goddess and more information can be found here
en.wikipedia.org...

How they relate to space based weapons systems is beyond me unless you are suggesting that India possess these systems.

How about you kick off the topic by telling us what you know or have heard.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedas
I wish to know more about these projects

Please stay on this topic and don't indulge in fruitless emotional discussions defending your opinions.

from what i am aware its a tactical anti-missile microwave beam weapon system based on the soviet ranets-E microwave EMP system though kali's range is greater and is reportly still in development,
on ranets-e , also possibly f-22 ap-79 icrowave weapon , may be a ripoff of ranets-e , though ranets is non flying system

archive.newsmax.com...

[edit on 15-9-2007 by manson_322]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have read about Durga and Kali only on the blogs.

To quote a few

Hi guys india is developing an asymetric war capability..
India ia having its own missile defene system.India have a tested a laser weapon system.KALi and DURGA which is operational.
India is developing hypersonic plane avatar which can deliver missiles n nuclear weapons in enemy territory n return back safely to base it is unidentified by radars…
and moreover we ar not as at 1962..
we have stockpile of nuclear weapons why not we try in against china if china declares war or to start a war against india ..I want the entire nuclear weapons to be dropped instantly..by a single launch…just imagine the result there will be no china.It dosent mean that we are ahimsa country
we ll use all the possibility according to the enemy to win a war…

The link is www.abytheliberal.com...

Here is another one
forums.bharat-rakshak.com...

Here is one article
www.strategypage.com...

Here is another blog link
www.defencetalk.com...

Here is another one
www.paklinks.com...

I have also read few posts at ATS re: that. I guess that is i the ancient indian civilization.

What I'm looking for is the concrete facts and not opinions. Any official info about them.

We also don't know much about Surya I and Surya II, We don't know about the status of PAK FA, we don't know the status of T-22 strategic bombers which many websites say that india has them.

I understand that these things concern the national security and discretion is needed. But I would love to know more about that.

One more thing........I have been searching for any pics of INS Vikramaditya undergoing refit. But was unable to find any. I was also looking for any pics of Mazgaon Docks building the submarines. I couldn't have a look at any.

Any answers with links to any of my above queries will be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't know how credible those sites' are..
I wouldn't believe a word from def-talk, paklinks or strategypage (they're really biased), i don't know about the others.
If India indeed is developing such a weapon it would be a kept a secret, at least until its fully functional much like the recently tested Sagarika.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by peanutbutter]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hmmmmm makes sense

Anyways India also has to be considerate about the international dynamics.

But I would love to see something like that happening soon.

If anyone has come credible info about Durga/Kali..........kindly share

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Found some useful info about Durga/Kali

Here is the link.....It is a PDF Document

www.cdi.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
DURGA is Directionally Unrestricted Ray-Gun Array

and

KALI is Kinetic Attack Loitering Interceptor.

KALI is more advanced version of DURGA

new topics

top topics

join