It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEW (direct energy weapons) used to take down 911 WTC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you watch the beginning of September Clues, you will see their video of the cameras \"cutting to black\" right when the jet collides with the tower. This is because that cameras were at the right altitude to be effected by the EMP that was emitted during the explosion.

That is also why they used the E-4B jet to carry out the missions because it is designed to survive an EMP attack.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:E-4_advanced_airborne_command_post_EMP_sim.jpg
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
EMP style attack can explain why all cellphones were down. I couldnt make a call that day.

The cell phones went out. Why doesn't any one talk about that? Oh the planes did it right. The explosion emitted thermal radiation which shut down cell phones throughout all 5 boros. People are sleeping.

Several reports I read from the first responders experience testimonies was that there was a primary cell tower built into the WTC1 antenna, and that it obviously went down with teh building. hey stated that Nextal direct connects were working but many other communications went down for a stretch because of the WTC1 collapse.

Since you were apparently there, at what time did your phone stop working?

[edit on 21-9-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Azriphale

Wow, cell phones were down in MN also?? I didn't know that! I don't buy it, the phones were jammed and all, how many people were making calls? 300,000 in that one 15 mile radius?? Not even. It's not plausible.

Phones all over the country were down on the day of 9/11. It wa son the news they were telling us in Detroit to not call out unless it wa san emergency etc because responders etc needed the bandwidth. It's even reported that Air Force One was having problems on their dedicated lines. I'm pretty skeptical on that last bit, but in any case that's some major DEW activity :huh: Now that you mention it, that bridge collapse was pretty fishy... lol. Did you hear that Laura Bush was pre-scheduled to be down there the next day?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well, we will never know, I'm just a sheep, I pay taxes, paid my taxes and I'm waiting to die.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well, that could also just mean, that they took it down .

about the DEW, we yet dont know what they´ve got, so we can only talk about
weapons or tech we know.
as u know its all secret, we are all betrayed.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I know this is an older thread, but some recent revelations to me have found this theory of DEW worth looking into.

www.drjudywood.com

Judy Wood is one of the few professionals who actually talk about this. It is important to note in all of the different theories, until we have concrete evidence, they are all just theories. There is a lot of information that the traditional "controlled demoltion" theories leave out.

Steven Jones, one of the biggest CD proponents, has worked for the government on top secret DEW projects.

1,400 cars, some multiple blocks away from the WTC, were burnt to a crisp.

The volume of debris at the WTC towers was not nearly enough to quantify both towers. Thermate can vaporize steel and concrete, but thats soooo much thermate, whereas a DEW can vaporize these materials as well to reach the quantity of dust that was seen in NY.

The infrastructure below the WTC (a dug out "bathtub" preventing the Hudson from flooding the WTC) was not damaged at all.

The underground shopping mall had minimum damage as well. If two giant towers collapsed onto this area, the underground structures below should have been pulverized too.

I feel like Judy Wood's website has a lot of hardcore evidence with very little speculation that everyone who frequents this site should consider. A side note, one of Wood's students was recently mysteriously murdered, which leads me to believe she is on the right track. How could the establishment allow Alex Jones and Steven Jones and David Ray Griffin to say without any consequence unless they were agents of disinformation on some level?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
v.interesting thread..

[edit on 14-1-2008 by tetragrammation]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azriphale
And new members responding to your posts is some sort of a conspiricy? Read the link i posted earlier. The networks cannot handle the strain of so many people calling at the one time.

Theres nothing for you to buy, networks going down because of the strain is a fact. Not directed energy....lol. Its suspicious that jane standley could report live that wt7 fell before it did with this so called EMP/DE. And all the other news channels reporting live and the helicopters circling the wtcs..... Do you see what im saying here?

Thread has offically been derailed.

Re: phones not working, it is SOP for security to prevent mobile calls at big events. At the Sydney Olympics everyone had their mobiles shut down by the security forces at major venues and hardly anyone even twigged that it was a deliberate pre-emption, people always just assume that "so many people must be calling" that the network is busy due to that. But as has been noted when there is a security need you just shut it down temporarily at the source in the area where you need the blackout.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
when you look at the site of Judy Wood, about the whole 911 physics and problems with the official version, I think we can´t just fully ignore such a theory.

drjudywood.com...

´bathtub´ facts, energy lack...dustification of steel:
drjudywood.com...

there were some other interesting posts with material.. holograms, stealth tech..

main questions there:
Here are the principal data that must be explained:

1. The Twin Towers were destroyed faster than physics can explain (free fall speed "collapse")
2. The protective bathtub was not significantly damaged by the destruction of the Twin Towers
3. The rail lines, rail cars and tunnels had only light damage
4. The WTC mall survived well, witnessed by Warner Bros. Road Runner and friends
5. The seismic impact was minimal, far too small based on our comparison with the Kingdome controlled demolition
6. The Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down, not bottom up, unlike WTC7
7. The upper 80 percent, approximately, of each tower was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth
8. File cabinet with folder dividers survive.
9. Office paper was densely spread throughout lower Manhattan, unburned, often along side burning cars.
10. Vertical round holes were cut into buildings 4, 5 and 6, plus a cylindrical arc into Bankers Trust and into Liberty street in front of Bankers Trust
11. All planes but top secret missions were ordered down until 10:31 a.m. (when only military flights were allowed to resume), after both towers were destroyed, and only two minutes after WTC 1 had been destroyed
12. Approximately 1,400 motor vehicles were towed away, toasted in strange ways during the destruction of the Twin Towers
13. The order and method of destruction of each tower minimized damage to the bathtub.
14. Twin Tower control without damaging neighboring buildings, in fact all seriously damaged or destroyed buildings had a WTC prefix, and no others.
15. The north wing of WTC 4 was left standing, neatly sliced from the main body which virtually disappeared
16. The WTC1 and WTC2 rubble pile was far too small to account for the mass, unlike that of WTC7
17. Eyewitness testimony about toasted cars, instant disappearance of people by "unexplained" waves, a plane turning into a mid-air fireball and electrical power cut off moments before WTC 2 destruction, the sound of explosions.
18. The possibility that a technology exists. Since invention of the microwave for cooking in 1945 and laser beam in 1955*, commercial and military development of beam technology has proceeded apace, so use of high-energy beams are likely.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
The OP must give credit where credit is due to bsbray's lengthy post, leading to this conclusion:

Originally posted by bsbray11
...and when you divide it by the time the towers fell (power = energy / time), you get a power requirement that is greater than what the entire world's electrical generation could accommodate combined.

I think the kids these days call that "getting PWNED."

The problem I'm dealing with now is that I'm completely torn when I want to taunt someone who vomits this theory into yet another thread:

1)
Do I reference the virtual impossibility of a directed energy weapon with the power to cut through ONE column of a building, much less several?

2)
Or do I focus on the underlying idiocy of the "holographic planes" theory?

Decisions, decisions. It's like being an alcoholic on a brewery tour!!

I thought pretty much as you do until I stumbled upon this, from Sandia Labs Accomplishments 2003:

Sandia's directed-energy group has successfully developed a highly compact high-voltage pulser capable of powering various directed-energy loads. The design uses Sandia's pulsed power experience and combines a battery-driven power supply and Marx generator in producing its output pulse. This development effort has resulted in a battery-driven pulser capable of delivering a 30 GW drive to a load. This extremely compact, lightweight, and rugged approach will enable many future directed-energy systems that require portable high-power drivers. Using technical assistance and advice provided by Sandia's Explosives Applications Dept. 15322 ‹ including on-the-ground support from Dale Preece ‹ the British Royal Engineers destroyed a cave complex on the border between the Paktika and Paktia provinces in Afghanistan on May 10, 2002. This Operation Enduring Freedom event was reportedly the largest explosion set off by the Royal Engineers since World War II.

Hmmm, destroyed a cave complex in Afghanistan in 2002, the biggest boom by the Brits since WWII?

Beers all round, I guess!

[edit on 14-1-2008 by gottago]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It seems that the topic of Directed Energy Weapons has been silenced for some time. But Dr. Wood is back and you can hear more about this, the Supreme Court case and much more. Where did the towers go?

This is this week's Veritas Show

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

The topic has been "silenced" because it's disinformation, plain and simple. There is no evidence of all powerful and invisible directed energy weapons. All there is is theorizing and speculation.

Basically, this stuff is being made up by somebody who shouldn't have "Dr." before their name.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

thats an important point in this case..disinfo.

when you look at the site of Dr Wood, its impressive stuff, the fotos, the toasted cars, the big holes in the buildings, the rusted beams etc..

but allover, (and because of the strange youtube videos of her, too) I had a feel of ´somethings not right here´..

and for the trial, John Lear did testimony there, for pilots for truth, so how far does this go, if this is disinfo..

GOOD question.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I find it very interesting how many are so quick to criticize Dr. Wood for her research. She is not even investigating who did it, but what caused the towers to fall.

For instance, thermite is used by the military to incinerate paper quickly if the enemy is approaching and sensitive information must be discarded quickly. If thermite was used at the towers, why were papers flying the only physical objects visible? Not toilets, desks, etc, but plenty of paper. Try putting a piece of dry paper inside a microwave and find out what happens: NOTHING.

When WT7 fell, there were people filming and you could hear them whispering while the tower was falling, as if was just disintegrating/turning into dust. During a control demolition you hear the rumbling and the explosions taking place. The building practically dissolved in front of our eyes.

Listening to the above show on Veritas was an awakening for me. We tend to recite the same. You don't have to believe Dr. Wood. Do your own analysis. This is replicable. Why was Hurricane Erin parked east of New York (Category 3 hurricane) and the weather service did not alert the citizens of New York at all? New York City could have potentially been flooded. Do you realize that hurricane could have been positioned there to act as a Tesla coil? When the weather service was questioned about this they said "There was no hurricane there that day" or "We didn't know about it." That is preposterous.

Vladimir Lenin, the first Communist dictator after the takeover of Russia in 1917, is widely credited with the following quotation, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." Smoke and mirrors folks. The perpetrators may be leading the opposition.

Could this have been another Hiroshima? Not a test, but a demonstration of direct energy weapons? Think of all the possibilities before you limit yourself to the explosion/thermite theory. I say theory because no one has been able to prove it.

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
I find it very interesting how many are so quick to criticize Dr. Wood for her research.

Well for one she, and now you, are lying about a couple aspects. Wouldn't that be a good reason for criticizing her research? Let's see how...

If thermite was used at the towers, why were papers flying the only physical objects visible?

Paper was already flying after both jetliners knocked thousands of pieces of paper out of each tower just from the force of impact.

It is not clear how therm*te was used, in what capacity, or exactly where in the buildings it would have been used, but therm*te absolutely was not the sole source of the demolition of the WTC and likely only played a very small role in the collapses.

When WT7 fell, there were people filming and you could hear them whispering while the tower was falling, as if was just disintegrating/turning into dust.

Care to post a link to a video of WTC7 collapsing where people are whispering near WTC7 as it was falling? I haven't seen that video yet.

During a control demolition you hear the rumbling and the explosions taking place.

Numerous first responders and other witnesses heard and felt the explosions. In the video "9/11 Eyewitness", you can hear the rumbling from the explosives from 2 miles away.

Why was Hurricane Erin parked east of New York (Category 3 hurricane) and the weather service did not alert the citizens of New York at all?

Erin was not a Category 3 Hurricane when it was that far north. It was a Cat.3 hurricane when it was near Bermuda on the 9th. The next day on the 10th, it weakened to a Cat.2 and by the 11th, it was either still a Cat.2 or a Cat.1.

See? You can't even tell the truth.

Furthermore, the reason why New Yorkers weren't "alerted" is because the projected path didn't take Erin anywhere near New York. Why would New York be alerted to a hurricane if the hurricane wasn't even coming there?

When the weather service was questioned about this they said "There was no hurricane there that day" or "We didn't know about it."

Any meteorologist who didn't know that Hurricane Erin was churning off the east coast of the United States has no business practicing meteorology.

Got a link to prove your accusations that the National Weather Service did not know a Cat.3 hurricane was churning off the east coast of the U.S.? Make sure your link provides names of the meteorologists who made those claims because I'll be contacting them myself.

Think of all the possibilities before you limit yourself to the explosion/thermite theory. I say theory because no one has been able to prove it.

Therm*te has been shown to be evident in the WTC dust. It's been tested more than once and also independently. Sounds like repeatable proof to me.

Explosions have also been proven in the form of photographic and video evidence, corroborated by hundreds of first responders, by-standers, and survivors who all saw, heard, and felt the explosions before and during collapse. Theory or not, there's too much evidence proving explosive demolition and not enough evidence to suggest any other hypothesis.

I would suggest you and "Dr." Wood get your facts and stories straight before perpetuating more disinformation. Disinformation that's easily debunked with a few seconds on Google.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That's right. Debunk this. Look at minute 2:07 of this video (amazing 9-minute video) and yes, you will say it is just science fiction that the towers are being brought down by directed energy weapons in a movie in 1993. This couldn't be more in your face:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

I hardly see how a video about the Illuminati has anything to do with this topic. I noticed you provided no links that I asked for regarding your claims. Please provide links to your claims that I asked for in my previous post, or continue to look like a peddler of disinformation. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Please, systematically take apart her case piece by piece and replace it with your own theory, instead of nitpicking....I'm curious

Also, in regards to possible motives and perpetrators, check out the work of Joseph P. Farrell, Particularly his Nazi International series and The Philosopher's Stone.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-illuminatiAfter doing lots of research i must say that john lear is right, they did use DEW (direct energy weapons) I have included proof below of govnt docs explaining this technology please click link and also since i cannot copy the chart into here please go see the chart at the bottom of page 9 in this pdf.

Nope. What are you attributing to your putative energy weapon? It looks like you're trying to develop some weird syncretic theory that combines bombs, death rays and thermite. Which effects are you ascribing to the death ray?

thermite was 100% used in the wtc because thats the only explosive that will cut such thick beams and then leave molten steal at the bottom, just google search "thermite found in wtc" and you will see the professor that tested debris samples and found thermite in the dust, that justs case closed proof all in itself there.

Obviously we have different standards of proof, but for starters thermite is not an explosive, it's primarily an incendiary, and secondarily you use it to weld with. Used for cutting, it's horribly slow and imprecise. It's good for screwing things up in hard to fix ways, especially machinery. As for Dr Jones:

The University is aware that Professor Steven Jones’s hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU’s own faculty members. Professor Jones’s department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review. The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones.

I think he's been sacked since that was published.

"Start with page 9 for 1st and 2nd pdf, take notice to the pictures used"

That's great for the thin stuff used on a satellite, but not so easy when you're trying to vaporize a building.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

EMP style attack can explain why all cellphones were down. I couldnt make a call that day. The world should remember that.

The phone system isn't designed to handle every caller at once. Any time you get an event like this, you aren't likely to get a call through. Plus they can block out all but emergency phones to free the network capacity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join