It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Code Numbers DVD Now On Google

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Today, the 90 min. DVD " Veterans Forum Show " from Chicago APRIL 2007 was posted up on GOOGLE video. It is full length and you should all watch; video.google.com... the video will start to play when you arrive. Keep in mind, the Congress of the U.S. did not approve this branding of human beings, nor did the American People. Imagine, more people branded with number than Hitler's Nazi Germany, right here in your backyard.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
going to warch now.... review when finished... thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Just started watching this, I want to thank you for bringing this out into the open. Hubby is a vet and anytime he wrote down his military service and presented his paperwork he did not get the job. He made E6 in four years and got an honorable discharge and was offered money to re-enlist, but didn't because I as his wife said, "It's the military or me and the kids, take your pick!".

But we both noticed that whenever applying for a job, once he offered that paperwork he did not get the job. We could not figure it out, why no one would hire him. He had good qualifications and education in his field, the low paying jobs he had showed he was a good employee, but still he had trouble getting jobs that had government contracts and were the higher paying ones in our area, people in our area who had not even served in the military got those jobs over hubby, which is illegal, but hubby was too tired and too busy making a living in these low paying jobs to fight for something he should not have had too.

We never once thought about a secret military code that could affect our lives this way. Due to hubby having to work in low paying jobs besides the income loss over the years, there is the lack of benefits and often non existant retirement plans offered, really bad insurance packages and the medical bills accumulated due to this.

I've looked for hubby's DD214, but can't find it right now, but we do have a copy on file at the courthouse, he had it filed there so we can always get to it if we lose it. Are there any websites that has the codes and meanings listed? I think hubby would be interested in what is on his DD214 and the meaning, I know I am. At this point in time do veterans affected by this have any recourse? TIA

BTW have you been on Democracy Now? I watch the show most every day, you really should contact them, I'm sure they would want to do a story about this. They do a lot of stories on Vietnam Vets and often government corruption. If you have already been on the show, and I missed it, please list the date if you can remember it as I would like to watch it, Thanks.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by goose]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdC59
Today, the 90 min. DVD " Veterans Forum Show " from Chicago APRIL 2007 was posted up on GOOGLE video. It is full length and you should all watch; video.google.com... the video will start to play when you arrive. Keep in mind, the Congress of the U.S. did not approve this branding of human beings, nor did the American People. Imagine, more people branded with number than Hitler's Nazi Germany, right here in your backyard.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

I'd love to see this video but for some reason I cant view google vidoes, the page just loads forever and never gets to the vid. So can you embed it here for me? Or link to it on another site or something that doesnt bring up the google page?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well after dragging out and searching thorugh a box of files I found hubby's dd214, he got out of the service in 1978, so I can't find the code, Since he got out in 1978 how can we get the paperwork to see where they placed the code and what the code is?

They only gave hubby one page of his dd214, from looking at info on websites he actually has an 8 page dd214 somewhere, how do employers see it? Also on the bottom there is an S/N number it has 11 digits, mostly 0's and there are dashes, I have no idea what they mean. Could this be part of the code?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Also it would be interesting to look at Bush's dd214, anybody got it, or is it missing along with his other military papers?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is just a preview of what you get if you accept the Real ID and the rfid chip. Just so you know.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For anyone out there wanting to know what the codes means there are a lot of websites with the info on them. Some of the codes depending on which branch of the service or time period you served the codes are either numeric or alphabetic. Here is a link with access to both sets of codes and their meanings.

Also for those of you pulling out those DD214's at some point during 1974 they stopped putting them on there in plain view, here is the link for the codes.

www.utahvva.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thanks for finding this.
I have never heard of the secret SPN code on DD214.
I have talked with my father about this who was int the Air Force from 1970 - 1976.
We will be researching what is on his discharge papers, and which code they attached to him.
I will post my findings here...

Also any Veteran can request their Report of Separation from:
National Archives

[edit on 16-9-2007 by 1freelectron]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
wow, i dont even know what this is about, but I have a dd214 sitting right here, so I'm going to watch, and then take a look. Im guessing it has something to do with calling people back? Just an assumption... time to watch!

new topics

top topics

join