It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the NWO takes over the world what will happen to those who refuse to take the Chip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Will those who don't submit to having the Chip be executed or thrown in Concentration camps? What are Your ideas on the subject? I think The NWO and the Antichrist are closely related and those who don't take the chip will be executed.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes you are right

I've had countless dreams of having to run away from people or things that want to kill me. It's almost like training, and each time it happens again I get better.

So if NWO thugs come to my home and try to take me away, I already know how to excape them.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
What will happen to those that refuse the chip.

me holding a cardboard sign "Will work for food"

Honestly 30 years ago I remember end times talk at church that said when people are forced to take the mark, Christians will have to go underground and live in a barter like community since they will not be able to buy and sell. This was before ATM's so I find it spooky that the tech is now there for a cashless mark of the beast society.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Yes you are right

I've had countless dreams of having to run away from people or things that want to kill me. It's almost like training, and each time it happens again I get better.

So if NWO thugs come to my home and try to take me away, I already know how to excape them.

I had periods of tough times where I survived on little, I learned some methods to get by (not crime though). In hindsight I see this as possible training that might be able to help others in need if everything slides into the abyss

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I already have a plan to use my crossbow to save me. If I'm with my family at the time, say on a holiday at my parent's house, I can save them. But then I will have to commit suicide because I have insomnia. So therefor, would not be able to fall alseep on my own without aid from some medication.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

Perhaps that is why they've pretty much eliminated Habeus Corpus.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No job, bank account, going to the bar, buying things, hospital visits, etc., possibly anything you want to do you'll have to have the chip to do it with. It will be the new form of card ID and monitary(further on).

[edit on 16-9-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
I already have a plan to use my crossbow to save me. If I'm with my family at the time, say on a holiday at my parent's house, I can save them. But then I will have to commit suicide because I have insomnia. So therefor, would not be able to fall alseep on my own without aid from some medication.

I actually passed by this twice, but I have to ask, how is your crossbow going to save you? I guess I could see it as self defence, but when you say you have a plan I don't get it.

On a side note, it will help us when we can't go to dentist, tie loose hurting tooth to back of bolt, load and fire.

Don't commit suicide, even if you can't sleep, remember they wont let you work anywhere by then, so you wont have to get up at any certain hour. Eventually you will catch some ZZ's

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
Will those who don't submit to having the Chip be executed or thrown in Concentration camps? What are Your ideas on the subject? I think The NWO and the Antichrist are closely related and those who don't take the chip will be executed.

Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, that doesnt actually make it the truth.

There is no NWO, if you state there is, then prove it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Christians, myself included, need to look to the Mason's for ways to remain such without being detected... We Christians need to come up with secret codes or saying so that we identify ourselves without others knowing.. We need to do this soon, build our networks, only do business with other Christians, all of that stuff to ensure our survival as the U.N. (Satan's Corporation) are all for stopping us, no matter what....

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No NWO??? Read the documentation...

"There is no NWO, if you state there is, then prove it."

www.spp.gov...

Still believe your own words after reading that?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh, I'll take the chip, on the topside of my right hand, and make millions after, selling a line of aluminum fiber right hand gloves.

Seriously, you might have to have one for positive ID, medical/financial/political/police record/drivers licence/passport info, but I doubt they would be able to do anything about blocking the tracking feature with a little strip of metal in your glove. As it is to be inserted just under the skin, I have also thought of getting a bit of numzit and a sharp knife, digging the bugger out, and inserting it in my watchband or a ring instead. I would be sure most people have had to dig out slivers of wood, metal, or glass larger and deeper than this grain of rice sized, glass encapsulated chip.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv

www.spp.gov...

So somedaft US site is supposed to convince me of some NWO?

Look, most of your politicians cant organise a booze up in a brewery let alone organise a New World Order.
Get some sleep, it isnt happening.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv

www.spp.gov...

So somedaft US site is supposed to convince me of some NWO?

Look, most of your politicians cant organize a booze up in a brewery let alone organize a New World Order.
Get some sleep, it isn't happening.

Oh, thats right. Aren't you a member of the EU? Just a friendly conglomeration of formerly sovereign countries, now run by an un-elected board of wealthy people, passing laws and regulations for the good of all. Maybe the NAU seems to you to be a good thing, as you are already subject to a union of laws you didn't get a choice in.
But I will concede that a NWO can't be proven, but regional unions are a fact that doesn't need proof---it exists and is acknowledged. I would follow the logical outcome of states, countries,regions being assimilated to it's conclusion.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I dont even believe in God as such, but Im a spiritual person, and I will refuse this mark just because I know what it will lead to. Absolute power. And absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If they shoot me, so be it. Im not afraid of being killed.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Revelation 13:15-17

15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

top topics

join