It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military photos of the Twin Towers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I dont´t know if these pictures were shown before

static.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
great find,thanks will be added to my collection.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
very good pictures. 2nd last picture confirms it is a military recon plane. That one picture of the person falling to his death is quite scary.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Could it be pictures from the spy plane orbiting in restricted air space?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I know that in a event like this everyone will take video and photos, includes the military and other government services. I am not trying to start something by what I am going to say, it is just something that popped out at me. A few of the photos jumped out at me as being "setup" for propaganda purposes, specifically the one with the Statue of Liberty. Again im not trying to start another conspriacy angle with that comment, just something that I noticed.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by quintar

very good pictures. 2nd last picture confirms it is a military recon plane.

Yes, and thats the exact view you would have had if you were aiming a Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) mounted on an orbiting space station. That exact view is what might have been on the video monitor of the Directed High Energy Command and Control station inside the U.S. Air Force E4(B) Doomsday airplane. Thats the one that was photographed flying over the White House a little after 9:30 on 9/11/01.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Look at photo 38. You can clearly see the roof of WTC 7 was NOT damaged in any way. So much for NIST telling us the truth huh?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris_2008

Are you sure that's a military photo? What makes you think it is? What is an "EC-3 Recon?" Is it an aircraft? Did you do any due diligence regarding the photo?

Can you guess by my questions that maybe you need to?

Nothing like an exercise in rhetorical questions.

Woodcock Monkeys, not just for already knowing the answers anymore...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its a flash doc so i cant grab any of the pictures but check out the picture of the tower that was hit first. The picture basically shows maybe the 50th floor up, and you can see right where the plane sliced through. The picture kind of looks like a lit cigarette standing up.

Ok, now think logically.... is it at all possible that the weight of that maybe 1/5th of the whole tower collapsed and caused the whole building to collapse!?!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The photos of the pyroclastic flow are quite compelling. It's received a little attention, but I think that is something that could be even further examined.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This just shows that there definately ARE photos of the damage to WTC 7. Where are they? Lost with the pentagon footage?

[edit on 9/14/2007 by Griff]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If I were the powers to be...I wouldn't want any "new pics" floating around for everyone to inspect...I myself am looking at a few things that do not look right.....Just the way the top parts of the buildings turn into dust...un-real...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow, fantastic photos - thanks for posting the link. Both horrifying and moving.

What about photos of this type of the Pentagon on that day???

Is this just wishful thinking on my part that perhaps there are more images we haven't seen yet?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Are you sure that's a military photo? What makes you think it is? What is an "EC-3 Recon?" Is it an aircraft? Did you do any due diligence regarding the photo?

Thanks for the post MM. A quick google search would have displayed
many entries and pictures of the Military EC-3 (Boeing 707) reconnaissance and the photo of the WTC and the circumstances under which it was photographed.

Can you guess by my questions that maybe you need to?

I would guess that you were among less than 2 ATS members that didn't know what an EC-3 was. But I could be wrong.

Nothing like an exercise in rhetorical questions.

Yes, you may have given your post a little more thought, I agree.

Woodcock Monkeys, not just for already knowing the answers anymore...

Yes and thank you very much for your interest and helpful hints.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is it just me? Or is their a fascinatingly lack of debris field post collapse. It's almost as if 110 floors were vaporised. I have read of vehicles blocks away cindered on tower side fine on the other. Or one car cindered the next basically untouched. The lack of debris field really challenges logic. Did China send a warning shot to space to give us any idea would happen to the ISS if we used DEW's on Iran, or elsewhere?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't know what to say...

Originally posted by quintar
2nd last picture confirms it is a military recon plane.

I'm not sure what is inferred by the caption applied to this photo is... Does a military "recon plane" bolster an argument? Does it imply some form of malfeasance? Does it support a particular theory or view of 9/11?

What bothers me, is no one has bothered to even make a cursory inquiry as to the origin of the photo. Most disturbing... The claims of the masses accepting whatever has been spoon fed to them is reaching a crescendo... Based upon the evidence in this thread, the claims appear to be correct.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I was told that these were military photos in an e-mail with this PP presentation attached. The last frame said these were assembled by Ron Burch, so I tried google but did not find out where they came from. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

google: Ron Burch military 9/11 photos

[edit on 9/14/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

What does it matter if they are military photos or not? I would imagine that the only people in the position of photographing those would be news, police or military. I can't think of anyone else who would be flying around ground zero as it's happening. I'm curious as to what your point is. Maybe I'm just slow and don't get rhetorical questions and sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Searching for nomenclature...

And truth.

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post MM. A quick google search would have displayed
many entries and pictures of the Military EC-3 (Boeing 707) reconnaissance and the photo of the WTC and the circumstances under which it was photographed.

If I were you John, I'd try that Google search again.

I would guess that you were among less than 2 ATS members that didn't know what an EC-3 was. But I could be wrong.

Actually, I'd be more concerned with any ATS member familiar with an "EC-3 Recon" aircraft. Personally I am familiar with the E-3 aircraft and it's variants.

Yes, you may have given your post a little more thought, I agree.

I did, the same does not appear to be the case for the rest of the participants in this thread.

Yes and thank you very much for your interest and helpful hints.

Alas, if only someone had bothered to heed those hints...

[edit on 14/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Actually, I'd be more concerned with any ATS member familiar with an "EC-3 Recon" aircraft. Personally I am familiar with the E-3 aircraft and it's variants.

Oh, I see. Your entire post was just a little excercise in sarcasm.

Well I would not have expected that kind of conduct by a mod.

I would have preferred to see something like:

"If you check on the origination of the photograph I think you will find that it is an NOAA photo taken from a Cessna Citation jet."

A post with grace, intellect and compassion. Similar to mine.

But thanks anyway Mirthfull Me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join