It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prediction of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A friend of mine is convinced that he has sensed the death of his girlfriend. He told me that he felt a very strong feeling that she was not going to be around much longer, I asked him was she leaving and he said yes in a way. I then asked him what that was supposed to mean and then told me that she was going to die soon.
He then goes on to tell me that her best friend had a very real dream of her being killed in a car crash and that he has seen her walking around the house as a coprse. He even went as far as to contact a person that uses the Ouija to talk to the dead, and she said that this was going to happen sometime around Sept/Oct.

Any ideas on what I can say to him on this would be a great help.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If I were in his situation, here's exactly what I would do.

Never let her out of my sight, always be with her and never let her go off on her own.

Equip her with a gun, and teach her how to use it.

Always drive in the car with her, and never drive in a storm.

(and be the driver, don't let her drive)

Give her something that in case we ever get seperated, we have instant communication.

Seriously, if I thought my girlfriend is going to die, I try everything I possibly can to protect her.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That's going to be a little hard for him because he is going to be out of town for the next 2 weeks. He did everything but quit his jib to try to get out of it, so he has decided to tell her about what he saw. I told him that might not be such a good idea but he is going to do it anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Then take the girl with him

If this is true, tell him she will most likely die when he's out of town.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'll let him know what you said about just taking her with him. And thanks for your input on this I know he would be very thankful.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
A dream of "death" means more life to the person.

This was a bad nightmare and that's all it was.

Cheer up.

top topics

join