It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey gave Israel intel on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Turkey gave Israel intel on Syria

www.jpost.com

Turkey provided Israel with intelligence on Syria prior to last week's alleged IAF flyover into the country, Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida claimed on Thursday.
Sources told Al-Jarida that Turkish intelligence did not coordinate the move with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. "Coordination of the [release of information] occurred far away from the political echelon," it said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It truly looks like lines are being drawn and sides are being taken for what could be a large scale war in the Middle East

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Like you said this are some interesting development shaping up in the Middle East, I think that by now many countries in the region has vested so much money in trying to show the world that they are not third world countries that is going to be hard for them to step in in a regional conflict.

The way I see it is going to come down to Iran and everyone else staying on the fence. That's what I think Iran has not done anything crazy yet. Maybe in those close doors meeting they trying to gauge how much support they would have from countries in the region and they already know that its going to be none.

None of this countries look that are willing to be obliterated back to the stone age for unnecessary reasons.

Syria, Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Palestine it seems to me that is all that Iran can count on in the region.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Agreed Trader, Turkey is one of the most westernised civilizations as is/was Iran before the Mullahs took over. They all realise some really heavy stuff is on the horizon. I keep having to think this whole mess transcends oil or religious differences. Are we trying to avert phrophesy of the anti christ. Or are we bringing it upon us sooner. The UVI's have picked up dramatically since 1998. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Man, if things touch off, it's going to be a real mess.
Already oil prices have hit $80 a barrel, which is the highest figure it's ever been (although if you adjust for inflation the mid-80s saw it hit just over $100).

Not only will war with Iran see a direct impact on production from that country, but OPEC is likely to take direct action.

I hope you don't mind paying $5 to $10 a gallon at the pumps!

Lump in the effect that the oil shock will have on shipping prices AND the current market instability caused by the burst of the credit bubble... YIKES!

top topics

join