It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Welcome to my first post. I am happy to be here.

Concerning the New World Order, Secret Societies, Freemasons and the Illuminati, I will begin with a simple question, "why now?". Why all this now?

Sure, there have been people in the past who have brought up the subject; many who wrote of it privately:

(a few compelling examples)

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." - Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy." - Woodrow Wilson

"We form an association of brothers in all points of the globe.. yet there is one unseen that can hardly be felt, yet it weighs on us. whence comes it? where is it? no one knows.. or at least no one tells. this association is secret even to us, the veterans of the secret societies." - Guiseppe Mazzini

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. but the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward world government."
- John D. Rockefeller (address to Trilateral Commission)

"Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective--a new world order--can emerge." - President George H. W. Bush Sr.

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." - George Washington

But now, things are different. We see and hear of this new world order, the secret societies and the Illuminati everywhere we look:
The Dollar Bill...The Denver Airport...blockbuster books like Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code to movies like The Skulls and National Treasure...multiple modern movies have 'shadow governments' and 'secret orders'...webpages upon webpages of "illuminati conspiracy", complete with analysis of corporate logos and symbols from the beginnings of time...online sensation movies like Loose Change and The Greatest Lie Ever Sold...sites like infowars and prisonplanet...all sorts of William Coopers, Anthony Hilders, Jordan Maxwells and Michael Tsarions coming out everywhere...hollywood stars like Charlie Sheen and Gary Busey on network TV news...program after program on the history channel and others...short after short on youtube and googlevideo concerning the NWO, Illuminati, History of the Freemasons, etc...

You get the idea. This stuff is everywhere, and it's really popular. People are talking about this everywhere you look, it has appeared in the national discourse.

I ask why now, why this seeming deluge of stimulus dealing with secret societies and the such?

Is this a reaction, or is this the intent?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeaponsOfMassDistraction

You get the idea. This stuff is everywhere, and it's really popular. People are talking about this everywhere you look, it has appeared in the national discourse.

I ask why now, why this seeming deluge of stimulus dealing with secret societies and the such?

Is this a reaction, or is this the intent?

*bump

70+ views and no one has any opinion on the question at hand?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
1. Better communications.
2. More interest in truth.
3. With no large wars there are more rams among the sheep.
I believe Napoleonic wars killed off the breading stock with spine out of France. Only recently have some spine began to be grafted from outside sources.

4. Though it may also be a recruitment drive.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Comforter

1. Yes, there are more avenues for communication these days, on the other hand, if there is a NWO/secret conspiracy, who runs all those avenues?

2. Are we any closer to it? With all this info out there, it seems there are more and more tangents to take us away from the truth we seek.

3. Perhaps a valid point, but are the rams armed with real, valid information?

4. Recruitment perhaps, but perhaps it is more a giant smokescreen.

To myself, more info implies more dis-info as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They are doing the same thing today they did 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 200 years ago, and 500 years ago.

It is control of the many from the few, sure they incorporate new methods as tech and knowledge expands, and sure we push back as we get new ways to communicate and learn, but it is the same battle going way way back.

Was it coincidence that the robber barons in the USA inspired Imperialistic wars to gain resources while controlling yellow journalism to control the people.

Was it coincidence that a class struggle in USA was supported by land owners and turned into a revolution against England.

Original Industrialization just a change of monarch systems, the monarch system surfaced after the eliteism of the Roman system, which conquered many other elite religous systems.

The few with power against the many without information. it goes way back.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

More to the point than my previous post: it is a deluge because the ruling elite are creating a communications BABEL between their slaves (us).

It is not in their interest for common people to unite. This goal is most easily achieved by creating hate, unrest and confusion.

They created a larger police force to keep them safe.
They have rewarded the bunglers of 911, the FBI, nearly limitless finances in return for allowing such a great loss! What other group or company could fail so horribly and receive so much award?
Logic should say the FBI does not function and must be replaced. Possibly with an organization that talks with each other. Alas but not by Bushes Nazis.

top topics

join