It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's / Air Force Base Newcastle NSWthat was looking NOrth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Just wanted to know if there was anyone else in the Newcastle NSW Australia on the 13th September 2007 @ 7:01pm that was possibly looking north towards the Williamtown Airport / Airforce base that saw a very bright and strange light in the sky that suddenly vanished when what looked like a helicopter came near by....????

I saw a very bright light that kinda stood out in the sky and decided to grab the telescope and check it out. At first it didn't look too interesting just very bright light above the tree level in the general direction of the Airport / Air force base. Then after stepping back from the telescope to look out of the window, I saw coming in from the west an aircraft that could of been a helicopter. As it moved across the sky at roughly the same level the very bright light suddenly vanished and the other aircraft turned around and went back the way it came.

Very weird but all in honesty I have seen lots of strange lights in the past 6 months in the general direction of Stockton and Williamtown so who knows whats going on out there......

join