It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory for visitation. UFO power source?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been brought up before, if it has maybe I can add some light on the subject.
I was discussing UFO's with Snipermat and he mentioned how many believe UFO's are attracted to electrical storms (Roswell?) but are not seen mostly due to cloud cover and the bad weather, when this theory came to us.
We believe some UFO's must use electrical storms to "recharge", and I'll explain it in detail.
It is widely believed some UFO's generate a field of gravity the same as earth does, and this repells the craft (makes it hover) the same as two magnets of the same polarity. Is this relative to electric polarity, which means the craft must have a negative electrical charge like earth does?
During an electrical storm, I have seen bolts of "lightning" jump from the top of the clouds (+ charge) to, I guess, the stratosphere (or above) which is obviously a negative charge. This means an enormous amount of electrons must be stored (or "consumed") up there somewhere. Is it viable a craft requiring electrons as a power source could somehow use this scenario as a fuel station?
We'd love to hear some for\against for this as we know people out there understand this a lot more than we do!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Wow! How spun out, Snipermat just sent me this video link.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think you're theory is correct,

as you can see in the video, they are idling at the thunderstorms, and then *poof* comes another one, also, idle.

What could it be that they are doing? Harvesting? Observing?

I would put my money on harvesting sinds there won't be anything to observe cause of all the clouds 'n stuff.

So yeah i allready disclosed this vid for myself a couple of months ago,

I don't need to debate anymore about UFO's, i know what they're doing.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This theory is correct at least after a few videos I saw I would assume so .. Those ships need a trmenedous amount of energy to be able to travel faster than light speeds and frankly they have to get it from somewhere and as we know lightning storms produce ALOT of energy , so why not use that to fuel up

Grey 1 "Hey where are we fueling up today ?"
Grey 2 " Lets tank at earth they seem to have the best quality fuel in the region"

Edit: bleh I cant type :/

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Thill]

top topics

join