It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New details of 9/11 Mystery plane over D.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The morning of 9/11, CNN reported a mystery jet plane flying above Washington, DC. At 9:54 a.m., correspondent John King, who was standing near the White House, reported that about ten minutes earlier (hence, around 9:44 a.m.), there was "a white jet circling overhead." He added: "Now, you generally don't see planes in the area over the White House. That is restricted air space. No reason to believe that this jet was there for any nefarious purposes, but the Secret Service was very concerned, pointing up at the jet in the sky. It is out of sight now, best we can tell." [1] Shortly after, another CNN correspondent, Kate Snow, also reported having seen a plane, "circling over the Capitol" building at around the same time. She said: "Now whether that may have been an Air Force plane, it's unclear. But that seemed to be the reason, according to security guards that I talked with, towards the evacuation of the Capitol."

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
wow, I am surprised CNN actually touched that. Fascinating. Did you notice they stated there was an explosion at the Pentagon during the time the plane was in the area and even had a very short clip containing audio of explosion?

I guess for CNN to raise that issue perhaps there is really something to it.

Good post thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Am i wrong, or was there video of a similar plane in NY on 911?

interesting...

join