It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about getting threatened on another site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi, I've been a member of another well known conspiracy site for awhile.
I just posted something about the Russian Government resigning and "presto" I'm banned from that site. Being banned was not a big deal- however the link I was directed to at my banning was a distinct threat.
It linked me to a youtube video with pictures of guns pointing at the screen, and some very graphic music about "putting me into the ground".

Should I report this somewhere?

BTW- I am a writer and a published columnist, and I do some research on topics that interest me, so I'm not some loon, just an average person interested in politics and whats happening in our world.
Many people know about my interests in conspiracy , read my articles and my family is behind me 100% as they know I seek the truth in matters.

I think this was a very rotten message to send to a viewer .

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Clearly the forum you were banned from is very low class and you are much better off without them.

I don't know what you can do about reporting this but you can always start with a phone call to your local police. If they can't help they can direct you to someone who can.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It was the supposed "Top Conspiracy Site"

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here are the lyrics of the song that I was directed to:
This is absolute BS to be threatened in this way. I'm really really mad and I've already told my family that IF ANYTHING happens to me: INVESTIGATE!!!!!!!!
I just got back from the Veterans Hospital here in the Bay Area, and seeing all these vets with legs blown off, and injured, and KNOWING that there is so much we are not told, and feeling ABSOLUTELY bad for our soldiers that are fighting for THIS government.
My dad was in WW2, and he would be absolutely saddened to see what's happening today. It's just horrifying.
And if you question it?
Banned and threatened.
Guess it's just another sign of the things to come.

***SNIP***

ATS Terms & Conditions

Mod edit: Inappropriate content removed

[edit on 13-9-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Guess Alex is off his meds again huh.
:shk:

Just kidding, but I am curious; what site was it?

STM

[edit on 9/13/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Guess Alex is off his meds again huh.
:shk:

Just kidding, but I am curious; what site was it?

STM

GLP

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Lol, that explains it. I visited their site the other day and it was out of control, it was total chaos.

Consider yourself much better off now. And trust me, from what I saw over there the people minding the store have no minds to speak of and won't even recall the disagreement ya'll had. Total brain fog or hang-over, hard to tell what they're on over there.

STM

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Lol, that explains it. I visited their site the other day and it was out of control, it was total chaos.

Consider yourself much better off now. And trust me, from what I saw over there the people minding the store have no minds to speak of and won't even recall the disagreement ya'll had. Total brain fog or hang-over, hard to tell what they're on over there.

STM

The government collects a ton of information from that site.
The thing is, what I posted was fairly benign compared to alot of what gets posted there . The interesting thing is I notice is that everytime someone gets close to the truth there "BAM"- the thread disappears, gets buried or the poster gets banned. Lots of censorship, and this time they really pissed me off. To ban me is one thing but to intimidate me is another. Uncalled for , and yes, I'm glad it's over. This site looks like a much much better place to discuss things. Glad I came over.
BTW- is that a picture of your cat?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I look forward to reading your posts. Just be civil and considerate (conspiracies and politics can get pretty intense around here) and follow the T & C. Sorry, I don't have a link to them at the moment.

And yes, that's my China Blue Tallulah Belle Scott, lol, the name just kept growing right along with her. She's a Snowshoe, half Siamese, half Black & White. She was watching a dove in the yard when I took this photo.

I'm happy you're away from those psychos, welcome aboard, look around and get comfortable, after a bit stop in and introduce yourself on the Introductions forum, and check out the Freshman's forum.

STM

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's some links to the forums that I think you have an interest in. These are just a few, there's many more.

New Member Introduction Forum & The Freshman Forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the Conspiracy Forums

Politics

www.abovepolitics.com...

STM

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theartistchick

You are posting on the top conspiracy site theartistchick. and welcome.

top topics

join