It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard uses RFID to track people, property

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So,if im unerstanding this correctly,if you happen to be in a disaster area,you are to be chipped?
It seems like another attempt in a endless venture to chip the population.

(MrtMag.com)-WebTech Wireless, a provider of location-based and fleet telematics services, provided the Texas National Guard with its wireless Quadrant system as part of an evacuation-communication system designed to keep track of evacuated residents during natural disasters.

mrtmag.com...

Full story here
mrtmag.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The link you posted makes no mention of whether this RFID is an external (like a bracelet or necklace) or internal (the dreaded injected 'chipped' kind). If it is an external tag, I see no problem with this, as it can be disposed of once its (quite legitimate, in my opinion) purpose is completed. If it is injected, I'd never accept it, because of the potential violation of privacy that could happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
to repeat:

a card is accpetable. an implant is not.

our bodies are temples of the holy spirit.

getting an implant is like allowing the State to set up an alter to itself within your own body, which is God's property not the governments.

"the abomination that causes desolation"

the satanic NWO wants to desecrate the holy temple of the living god of the universe, which is our bodies.

privacy has nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Lighten up, Francis.

It's an external asset tag. It's not implantable.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There is not a single rancher that would not want to brand and tag his cattle. Besides the biblical context, I will not accept any tracking mechanism on me.

It is not that it does not have possible good uses, it is I do not trust the people gathering the information. I guess if I believed power only had my interest in mind I would agree but I see this as a way to keep their status.

It is like cameras on the street, if the cameras were stremed to the internet and stored by anyone that would be ok, but when it is in the hands of only those in power it is a tool for control.

Proof of this is the films confiscated outside the pentagon, yet film of Atta getting on a plane in Maine(wrong airport) is released. Information is not a threat it is when power claims the right to manage and mine that data that is the problem.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Tom, i assume you are making a point about privacy? if so, good point. yikes.

i know my comments are a bit polemical, but my concern in this thread is that these tracking devices are just precursors that are softening us up for the real deal. again, i have no malevolence towards the nwo plan, i'm just interested to discuss these things and hopefully reach some understanding among like minds.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sollie

No, what I mean is, you're getting all upset over an RFID part that's what we call an asset tag. It's what you stick on shipping crates or boxes of Velveeta. It's a small, cheap, disposable E-field tag. They've just made badges or wrist straps out of them. The idea is that they can 'inventory' the bus contents - they affix a reader to the inside of the bus that can scan the inside of the bus. And that goes to a laptop, which has a cellphone plugged into it.

The reader reports who/what is on the bus, and where the bus is, over a cell phone data link.

The entire thing is intended to keep track of the bus contents. It makes sense in the context where they're using it. You can't implant them. It's not an evil plot. They just don't want to get two states over and discover they've forgotten 5 year old Billy in the melee, and he's back at the bus loading platform watching the water rise.

edit: to expand on this, the entire system is a fast vehicle retrofit for evacuating citizens in a disaster area. You hang it on a school bus, or maybe a truck or the like. It only works in the confines of the bus. You can't be tracked by satellite, you can take them off, it has no use at all other than to make sure who and what's in the bus or truck that it's fitted to.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
right. ok.

whos francis?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sollie

You've never seen Stripes?

It was one of our favorite movies. If you really haven't seen it, you should go check it out.

Here's the 'Francis' clip on YouTube. I don't know how to embed it directly yet.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

top topics

join