It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Al Qaeda Clip Gives Reasons for the 9/11 Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The SITE website announced there was a 3rd clip coming from Al Qaeda and it described what I found at this Islamist blog : LINK to clip

This appears to be what was described in the SITE article, It flashes images and has arabic writing which I hope one of our members can translate the words.

****WARNING***** There is one image of people being dragged behind a vehicle, letting you know just in case this image would be upsetting to members...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i'm just waiting to get a visit from someone for following the link to that islamist blog. lol

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
i'm just waiting to get a visit from someone for following the link to that islamist blog. lol

Why would you get a visit? I spend quite a bit of time searching these types of sites to see what they are saying, and I have never been visited.

Can anyone here translate what is presented in the clip?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The clip I located must be a preview of the next video release according to this article:

Terrorism: Al-Qaeda to release third 9/11 video

Dubai, 12 Sept. (AKI) - Al-Qaeda will release a third video to mark the sixth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to postings on Islamist websites on the Internet on Wednesday.

The websites said that the video will be entitled, "The two expeditions to New York and Washington, causes and motives", and is expected to be a documentary which will explain the reasons why the terrorist group carried out the attacks on 11 September 2001 in the United States that killed close to 3,000 people.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Could all of these al-Qaeda clips be a form of distraction? To detract from the fact that the US Dollar is falling and that crude oil is now $80 a barrel?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Anything is possible, it is weird that they are releasing previews before the video coming out sorta like a movie trailer.

new topics

top topics

join