It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leave britney alone...bwuahahahah(must watch)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

its mostly the fat retarded chicks
who like this crap

no girl in her right mind would think twice for someone mentaly challanged like this briteny fan

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dude, he is not dating his biological brother. THAT WAS NOT HIS BROTHER IN THE VIDEO.

I mean, think about it. How likely is it to have two gay sons?? And even more unlikely is that they fall in love??

He did that skit entirely for attention and tons of people asked him about it and he admitted that it wasn't really his brother. It's like you guys want to see the worst in people.

To bodrul; I'm not fat (I don't know about ugly) and I love Chris Crocker. He's such an individual even though his opinions are sometimes too farfetched and not backed up. He's still funny and a good source of entertainment.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by apc

hahahahahaha i love seth green!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
To bodrul; I'm not fat (I don't know about ugly) and I love Chris Crocker. He's such an individual even though his opinions are sometimes too farfetched and not backed up. He's still funny and a good source of entertainment.

to that i say, i do like to see the worst in people like this re

and what makes you think this dude is funny?

he's mental

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
After watching that "dude" I have only one thing to say "It puts the lotion in the basket.........Put the f***ing lotion in the BASKET!!!!" Is he a young version of Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the lame...err I mean lambs" or what??

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Kurokage]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

Umm... sorry... I do not spend hours researching chris crocker. How would I know that was not his brother? ASKING him never came to my mind... because well, I have better things to do.

The guy is freakin' BEYOND weird and mentally ill... it's pretty hard to tell when he's joking, when he's serious, etc.

His "attention seeking" is quite disturbing.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
damn!^^ easy now.
i never watched the whole video,i just sayd hes gay couse he ....acted and looked like one.
and yes gentleman as harsh as it may sounds we get aroused by watching girls kissing,girls think guis who look like gays and humiliate themselfs are cute?cute ok but will a girl date such person?or she will just think hes cute but will date some manly manly man?
no need to get hard on the girl^^even though she treated me like crap i did made a stupid thread,but then again there is somethin real in it

but i in no way SUPPORT the behavior of the dude in the video,if you have a hard moment,wanna cry,heart broken or sometin,go hide in your room and cry when no one can see you,its human,but dont publicly humiliate your self

[edit on 15/9/07 by Unisol]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

how can you think he is funny?
clearly he is mentaly challanged and needs to be put down

i feel sorry for his parents for giving birth to some shizer like him

also why do you find him funny?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
you know the answer man^^no offence to girls,im about to explain
girl sees a gay guy
girl thoughts (OMg hes soo cute with the cute haircut,and blablabla)
girl start giggles,eventualy laughts(couse theyr.....evil^^)
i guess man humiliation brings them pleasure : D

dont believe?how about when u play spin the bottle,its your turn,the girl dares you to do something humiliating and starts giggles and laughts with her friends hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
idk i wanted to say "WTF HE'S GAY!"

but then I would just get the reply back "yeah he pretty much is"

PSP

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
He did not really meant this hole story i think, he just maked this video to get some attention and make some money on the frontpage of those video sides like break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join