It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im sorry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I recently went on a bit of a tirade in a thread and threw out a bunch of insults at no one in particular, but at all who may have an opinion on this website. I am sorry. I have been spending some time looking for answers and I have come to realize that I will never get any. I have to find out what I can and believe what makes sense.

I believe that there were planes flown into the towers on Sept. 11 2001. I do not believe that there were any high powered lasers used to weaken the buildings. I believe that there were not any controlled explosions in the higher floors. Possibly a series of small explosive devices were used in some lower levels or in the basement levels to weaken the core. I do believe there was a shockwave when the buildings hit the ground after they collapsed. I do not believe that the shockwave was caused by a huge explosion. I believe that it was caused buy large pieces of debris hitting the ground not a massive bomb.

What I do or do not believe does not matter. What does matter is our ability as human beings to see what is real and what is not. 9/11 was real no matter how or who took those towers down. The people who died that day were real. The terror we felt as North Americans ( I am Canadian) was real and to a certain degree still is because of the uncertainty of what tomorrow brings. Every day I think how could that happen?

Well I am not sure but I think that if we need a place to start we need to divert our attention away from the towers and look at the crash site of flight 93 and the Pentagon. Two plan "crashes" and no debris? Need I say more?

new topics

join