It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL MEMBERS WHO USE THE SUGGESTION FORM!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is an anonymous response to this thread.

Okay, WTF ever! I mean really. So I didn't leave my name! Don't you people ever get to know anybody??? Can't you tell who's talking to you?

Do I have to spell it out???

Signed...

anonymous.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well whenever Mark complained it was easy, but he doesn't complain anymore

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
uhhhh...

he can't. And it's caused quite a rift in our continuum.

Thanks alot people.

Can't you people moderate yourselves?

I mean I actually had to turn in a fake complaint for him in the past few days.

OH WAIT! That wasn't me! That was anonymous!

Stop it! You're trying to trick me!

Fiendish mods...be gone!

I mean really.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My mama always said, "If you can't say something nice than don't say anything at all.

I haven't made one measly complaint.... anonymous or otherwise And that's the TRUTH!
Go ahead and check my ISP. It's unique to this area!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think I complained once....cuz I couldnt SEE my Avatar......
I was having putor probs and that was my first clue......
and I had THOUGHT that a moderator had stolen it for some reason
.......well hey, i got my putor fixed.......and have felt VERY VERY bad
about sending in such a stupid complaint.......I will try VERY hard not to do that again.....

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have a complaint.
KayEm drank my beer ... she should be banned !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2004 by Voice_of Doom]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom Nice...makes you wonder about lots 'o' things doesn't it???
Did you read the first post in this thread???

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
Nice...makes you wonder about lots 'o' things doesn't it???

Did you read the first post in this thread???

AAHHH! Burned! Are you "board stalking" me???

Previous post has been re-vised, re-visited and re-written. I will return to my previous task of finding ignorant posters to eat for dinner. I had a "super" moderator the other day...it was delicious at first, but then it left a REALLY bad taste in my mouth.
Perhaps that's a little bit of an understatement...it left this taste which slowly spread to my stomach. I began to perspire and double over with a quesy spinning feeling. I ran to the toilet and started reflex gagging. This INCREDIBLE sound eminated from my bowels up through my esophagus, past my larynx, over my tongue and through my teeth. It sounded like this...,"DDDDEEEEENNNNYYYY IIIGGNNOORRAANCCEE!!"
S
T
R
A
N
G
E
Eh?
So I ran to my sink, grabbed some mouthwash by a guy named Hesse (who looked a lot like a laughing buddha) took a huge swill, spashed it around my lips and gums and I think I was cured. However, I have this nagging feeling remaining...it feels a little like thinking for myself...but it could also just be gas.

Question: Have you shown us a great light???
Answer: Yes, and a great light destroys shadows...you are all nothing more than gliding shadows.

Question: Then is there really NO friend anywhere???
Answer: There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

Question: Then is there really NO enemy anywhere???
Answer: There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

Question: Then where are we?
Answer: [Edited by authorites to maintain control of the humans]

[Re-edited for quote lenth]
[Re-Re-edited because the empire never ended]
[Re-Re-Re-edited because you are all absolutely free]

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Voice_of Doom]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I thought using the suggestions box was the only way to solve problems and was encouraged instead of taking your fight to the board or in u2us?

I guess I missed the memo about it being wrong trying to fix stuff.
Ive been encouraged by some mods to complain about things so they could act on it with some sort of justification.

Then again I have complained maybe when I shouldnt have, but admin has been understanding.

A lot of my peers have already thrown in their two cents so I guess Im gonna go down as the unpopular kid for not saying "stfu those who complian"

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

God I hate it when people look at me in that tone of voice. It's like "you can say whatever you want but I am impervious to it and have already made up my mind, you're a nut."

XL5

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think if ppl want to post anything anonymously in that forum, it should cost 500 points for regulars and 100 for new ppl (if thats even possible).

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I submitted a suggestion not to long ago - didn't get a reply - Of course I really don't remember if I put my name in it or not - I figured, before reading this post, that it would be obvious....excuse eh moi, I guess it's not....

I took my suggestion to the boards, here, but that hasn't even helped very much - I feel like I'm talking to myself about something I think is important for new members....I'd resubmit another "suggestion" - this time making sure to include my name - but I think it will just be another waste of my time and efforts

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I knew you staff folks knew, really I did. One of my "suggestions" was acted upon. And since I didn't sign my name but still got a u2u, I already figured it out.

To my way of thinking*, signing is the "deny ignorance" way to suggest things, be it bit-hing about someone or offering constructive ideas.

*yeah, I know, I didn't sign that time

[edit on 26-9-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hmmm...should it not be You Suggestion is Posted Anonymously. Cuz Not Posted Anonymously doesnt fit with what is under it, where it says that if you dont tell us who you are we cant respon. If it Wasnt posted Anonymously that wouldnt make any sense.

Just something that kinda threw me for a loop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join