It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beast - mark 666- self programming supercomputer and LILITH - oh and Jehovah yahweh YHWH etc etc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
First of all as I sat researching this topic and about to post it, ATS site wouldnt load
had to restart my computer!

Ok well I know some people still debate what the mark of the beast is, but that statement 'no one will buy or sell without the mark' does seem to make me think its got to be to do with the implant IN the hand or forehead.

Other sites say the mark or marC is the Jewish six pointed star and will be stamped ON us.

Seeing as the Bible is full of metaphor maybe they are both wrong, I dont know, but Im currently going to explore the implant view.

Paragraphs from the source site >

The beast of the Apocalypse is already set up in Brussels, Belgium: It is a gigantic computer that makes its own programs. "By using three entries of six digits each, each citizen of the whole world will be given a distinct credit card number." Three entries of six digits each: 666.

Europe's Common Market seems to be the first step towards the world political government. And the electronic computer will be that "man of such stature" that he may command, watch, register, check, censor, punish all the men of all the nations, "each human being of the earth". This computer is really much more than a man, it is a heartless superman, with diabolic intelligence.

This is the website link>

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Here is a pic of Brussels HQ building note the 'cross' shape of it>

Below is a bigger photo of the whole area

img.photobucket.com...

and obviously the bar code >

And there is also the subject of LILITH.. the demon goddess, which is also a networking protocol, >

img.photobucket.com...

Ok now this is all so damn DEEP.. I will stop here and leave you the link to a site which is so large you wont ever finish reading it IF you agree with any of it.

main site home
www.light1998.com...

supercomputer link
www.light1998.com...

LILITH link
www.light1998.com...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good thread man, I still have to read up on the links but I will post back here after I do.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Actually we know from historical research that 666 in the Bible was used in part to reference the Roman emporer Nero.

I don't have any links off hand but feel free to look into it.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Humbleone. Everyone..

Yeah take your time I came across this site years ago and never did finish it
I need all your helps.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lightworker12

No, actually we don't "know" that. It's just another THEORY.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
666 can relate to loads of people thru history and the pope to this day.

If we can all just stick to the topic at hand and the links I provided Id appreciate that

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Interesting research, if this is true then we are headed to the end times. I will
leave you a quote from the book of Daniel:

"Thou Daniel, Shut Up The Words and Seal The Prophecy Of This Scroll Until The Time of The End When Travel And Knowledge Have Greatly Increased." (Dan:12:4).

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well I skimmed through the site. All I got to say is wow, some of the stuff is really "out there."

From what I've read so far I don't agree with it. Do you really think the beast will be a computer? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure computers are gonna have something to do with it, but I still believe the beast is going to be a man as the bible says:

Revelation 13:18: This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I think that the term ‘beast’ as used in the scripture describes both a kingdom and it’s king. See Dan:7 and it’s analog in Rev:13. In Rev: 14, the term ‘beast’ is used to describe a leader, and then in Rev: 17 describes a kingdom or control system. Applied to today, I see it as describing the world system and the coming world leader. Therefore, anything that is part of the world system, like computers used to administer the numbering system, could be considered part of the ‘beast. My .02

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

666 can relate to loads of people thru history and the pope to this day.

If we can all just stick to the topic at hand and the links I provided Id appreciate that

Rev.13:16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17.And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18.Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Receiving his mark in their foreheads means - in their minds. They believe the lies of Satan. In their hands means to work for him, to help spread his false religion.

The #666 is very interesting. The following is from "Number in Scripture - E.W. Bullinger:

#6 has to do with man, it is the number of imperfection, the human number. The number of man without God or Christ.

Man was created on the sixth day, the sixth Commandment relates to the worst sin - murder, the sixth clause of the Lord's prayer treats of sin.

There are 66 chapters in the Bible and 6,666 verses in the Queran

He goes on but you get the idea.

The #7 means spirtual perfection and Bullinger tells us many interesting facts about it too. One of them is that in the genealogy given by Luke there are exactly 77 names, with God at the one end and Jesus at the other = spiritual perfection.

Just as the Seven Seals, Seven Vials and Seven Trumpets are all about Jesus, so are the Six Seals, Six vials and Six Trumpets all about Satan = 6-6-6.

The #666 is telling us when he comes to earth to deceive everyone he can. If we think we will be implanted with a computer chip or some other such thing we will be among the deceived.

Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when He had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.

This is when Satan comes to earth playing Jesus, even with the signs of Jesus' Advent (See Mark 13:24)

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Satan himself is the 6th angel.

Rev.9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14.Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, "Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates (the border between Babylon and Israel).

15.And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
(this is speaking of a spiritual death which is brought about with deception)

18.By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19.For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails; for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads; and with them they do hurt.

Their power comes from their mouth, from the lies they tell, claiming to be a Christian army.

So....Satan comes at the 6th trump and we must know he is a fake and wait for the true Christ. Satan's tribulation is a time of peace and prosperity so he will fool many which is why it is so important to read God's letter to us for He tells us all things.

...........Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Well I skimmed through the site. All I got to say is wow, some of the stuff is really "out there."

From what I've read so far I don't agree with it. Do you really think the beast will be a computer? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure computers are gonna have something to do with it, but I still believe the beast is going to be a man as the bible says:

Revelation 13:18: This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

The Bible says a lot of things, but it also doesn't say enough at the same time.

Maybe the man hooks up to the computer like lawnmower man?

Im serious

I dont know, as I said theres different interpretations so its all good you can fit them all on here and we will go thru them.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
As was already stated the number 6 in the bible symbolizes imperfection or incompleteness. If you triple that with 666 it symbolizes gross imperfection or incompleteness. Or perfect imperfection.

On the other hand, the number 7 in the bible symbolizes completeness or perfection. So 777 would symbolize complete perfection or completeness.

This is an image of the Tetragrammaton. It is Gods name in Hebrew. It does not say God, LORD, Elohim or Adonai which are simply titles such as President or King. It IS his actual name. It was used in the orginal manuscripts of the bible over 6800 times. More than ANY OTHER name. In english it is pronounced Jehovah. In hebrew it was pronounced YAHWEH (Yau-way). My point is this, look at his name and tell me what you see.

Now before I upset anybody, I am not saying this number represents God, on the contrary he could never in all his wonderful attributes be characterized with a simple number. However of all the numbers that his name could resemble which one do you see?

Just thought it was interesting since you were talking about 666, not trying to pull from the topic. The Lilith program is very interesting, will be doing more research on that.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Very enlightening Whirlwind thanks for that breakdown. I have to sit back and digest all of this my brain is exploding again.

Can anybody direct me to the most accurate translation of the original Hebrew Bible!?

Well thats where Im now looking.

Ive just noticed that I cant find a bible version that says the mark will be IN the hand or IN the forehead? Whirlwind what Bible did you quote from? all the ones Im checking say ON the hand or forehead? so even the implant cant be right, and it cant mean IN their minds, or can it?

There are also those with the number of God ON them and those with the number of the beast.

Rev. 14:1 "Next in my vision I saw Mount Zion and standing on it a Lamb Who had with Him 144 000 people, all with His Name and His Father's Name written ON their foreheads." These have been redeemed, to be the 'first fruits' unto God (verse 4).

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chan
As was already stated the number 6 in the bible symbolizes imperfection or incompleteness. If you triple that with 666 it symbolizes gross imperfection or incompleteness. Or perfect imperfection.

On the other hand, the number 7 in the bible symbolizes completeness or perfection.

This is an image of the Tetragrammaton. It is Gods name in Hebrew. It does not say God, LORD, Elohim or Adonai which are simply titles such as President or King. It IS his actual name. It was used in the orginal manuscripts of the bible over 6800 times. More than ANY OTHER name. In english it is pronounced Jehovah. In hebrew it was pronounced YAHWEH (Yau-way). My point is this, look at his name and tell me what you see. Since 666 represents gross imperfection, what number would represent complete perfection. Wouldn't it be 777.

Now before I upset anybody, I am not saying this number represents God, on the contrary he could never in all his wonderful attributes be characterized with a simple number. However of all the numbers that his name could resemble which one do you see?

Just thought it was interesting since you were talking about 666, not trying to pull from the topic. The Lilith program is very interesting, will be doing more research on that.

Thanks
Liked it.. I see it, im not spatially challenged I see 777 and Im aware of Tetragrammaton.. I have info on this and somethng I need to scan from a book I will do that soon.

Peace

edit to say... If I was going to give any number as representing perfection Id have to say 999.. simply cause 666 is a reflection of it.

And I think there is some mathmatic sum.. 9 to the 9th power of 9... that = infinity? I cant be sure I dont like maths. lol

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
checkout the date. 9-9-2007 2+0+0+7=9 999

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sir_Chan..

What do you think of this.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Forgot to post the LILITH link in my original post so I just put it back up there and again here >

www.light1998.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Very interesting topic.

I have always thought that the "beast" my also refer to Aliens. There is some interesting descriptions in the Book of Daniel, that many think refer to Alien space craft.

The Book of Daniel is also thought of as an "end times" account. If that be the case, then to me at least, if I was looking apon an Alien in a vision or dream of Biblical prophecy, how best to describe it other than a beast? Not quite man, not quite animal.

When you also think what discovery of Alien life would do to world religions. Advancements in technology to "WOW factor" the worlds populations and in turn "offer" them a better way, a way of the future without God and without religion.
A system where everyone is marked (for our own benefit, of coarse) and tagged into a system that allows everyone to be tracked, just like the system or "Alien brothers" use on their home world ....
Or whatever angled spin they want to put on it.

I am no Biblical scholar, but I do believe there is linkage to be found with the Beast, its mark, UFO's and the end times.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Very enlightening Whirlwind thanks for that breakdown. I have to sit back and digest all of this my brain is exploding again.

Can anybody direct me to the most accurate translation of the original Hebrew Bible!?

Well thats where Im now looking.

Ive just noticed that I cant find a bible version that says the mark will be IN the hand or IN the forehead? Whirlwind what Bible did you quote from? all the ones Im checking say ON the hand or forehead? so even the implant cant be right, and it cant mean IN their minds, or can it?

If you use a standard King James Version you can take the words as shown there and compare them to the original meaning as shown in a Strong's Concordance. It is an invaluable tool for clarity and understanding. If you know Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek then you can study from copies of the original manuscripts........I use the King James and Strong's.

As far as scripture where "In the hand or forehead" or "On the hand or forehead" is used:

Rev.14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10.The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God........

Rev.9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neiter any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Rev.13:16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev.14:1 And I looked, and lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand, having His Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev. 22:4 And they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their forehads.

There are also those with the number of God ON them and those with the number of the beast. .....Rev. 14:1 "Next in my vision I saw Mount Zion and standing on it a Lamb Who had with Him 144 000 people, all with His Name and His Father's Name written ON their foreheads." These have been redeemed, to be the 'first fruits' unto God (verse 4).

It appears the translaters had a choice between on or in for those scriptures. Father's name will not be written On our foreheads but His truth, His name, is sealed In our foreheads, in our minds.

The Bible I use is a Companion Bible, which is a standard King James but has scholarly notes by E.W. Bullinger. He is the only Christian allowed to edit the Massorah for Ginsburg. In the Companion Bible, Bullinger notes occurrences where words have been changed, added or taken away from the original manuscripts. Is he infallible? No, but I trust his work over others.

...........Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
and just to think. i have quite a few friends who still have a basement full of MREs and water from the 2000 scare......
i honestly think that because there was god LONG before EVERY religion and the fact that things are written down as seen and understood at that time, everything is speculation. all i do know and can say is that there IS
an understanding god. The earth has and will continue to change. Man
will continue to be led by power, greed and corruption. the only question
is are we learning and adjusting from our experience here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join