It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Blair faces new 'War Crimes' inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A panel of legal experts are set to make a formal complaint to the International Criminal Court accusing Tony Blair of war crimes
[More]
news.independent.co.uk

The eight experts will recommend that the ICC launches a formal investigation into the Government's conduct - the first step towards indicting ministers for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

It is unbelievable that Blair thought he could railroad this unjust war without repercussions. His insistance on being Bush's lap-dog has resulted in the unnecessary deaths of British soldiers, and there is evidence that he breached international law and UN treaties by invading Iraq.

[Edited on 19-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
thank you for the link.....

I'm sorry, that sounded abrupt. I don't know very much about Tony Blair since I live in the USA & the most exposure I get to him is CNN & FoxNews.

[Edited on 12-29-03 by Spiritchild]

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Being in Aus all we here about is John Howards involvement (he's our prime minister for those who dont know) but its definately very interesting... i wonder how far ir will proceed

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It will proceed enough and to the point of not being found as a "war crime'.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Anyone know what date that will be?

Jan 28th is going to be a massive day for him, he as the hutton report and a vote on university fee's.

If he is blamed in hutton he'll resign, and if he loses the vote on uni fee's i'll be extremely happy and it'll show he is unable to lead the party.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Maybe the "Let's get rid of our trashy leaders" bug will catch on here.

I hope. Otherwise we get all the bad bugs and none of the good ones

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They won't find it as a war crime, but they will find it as illegal, in that unique legal jargon and reasoning that such legal types have.....

top topics

join