It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 protest on FOX NEWS- Geraldo Rivera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
uhh.. I thought people got into trouble for making comments like that, "they must all be into gay sex"

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Honestly I think he has no clue that there is even a 9/11 conspiracy growing movement. Even if you do not agree with them as a top news person you probably need to at least have a clue that there is one. I really think he was lost for words for he didn’t have the slightest idea what they were about. If he knew they just want the truth even if they were 100% wrong in their journey to find it he should have at least given them some respect. With all his nervous laughter he was totally out of his element. The funny thing is he can go off and dig up Bonnie and Clyde or whatever as some kind of smart news person special but he can’t dig up a clue to what the protesters were about.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Im sure he knew what it was about, I think everyone knows that their are people that think 9/11 was an inside job, he probably just didnt know how he was suppose to react to it

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I was choking on my coffee. He was so frustrated, he shot off his big mouth and stuck his foot all the way in.

I think after Al Capones vault was empty something just snapped, eh? wadadufus

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So Imus can make comments about nappy hoes, and get fired when everyone goes nuts, but Geraldo can threaten, call people gay, and use it as a derogatory attack and all is well?

got to love double standards.

I say people should send mass emails/etc calling for the firing of Geraldo.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Ummmm... It's been how long? A couple of hours? How long did the Imus fiasco take to play out?

Just a modicum of reason and thought before engaging the "Post Reply" button please.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Just stating my disgust with the whole thing, yea I jumped the gun, but hope something does happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I've already emailed both Foxnews and CNN about his comments. I urge you to do anything you can also. What a great day it will be when Geraldo is no longer on the air.

I mean, we are talking about the guy who was so dumb he got thrown out of Iraq for giving away key strategic areas that the US was occupying. Get rid of this idiot.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
He's a dufus alright, but I don't think trying to cause someone to loose their ability to feed their family is what ATS is about.

Is it?

[edit on 9/9/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
He's a dufus alright, but I don't think trying to cause someone to loose their ability to feed their family is something ATS is about.

Is it?

Where were you during the Don Imus thing?
His comments towards the protesters is grounds for being fired,period.
If Don Imus got canned,so should Geraldo.

Afterall,its only fair,right?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, I just emailed FAUX News regarding this and demanded that they make a public apology for the comments that Geraldo made and invited them to respond back.

We shall see what comes of that. I will keep you posted.

BTW, I think that we should inundate them with emails regarding this.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

I seriously doubt Geraldo will starve if he gets canned.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
AJ has now been released! he just spoke a few words on the live feed...

here is the video, now on youtube...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8 9Sep 07 by m3rlz]

Thanks for that link, I got a 3+ on my post already.

So much fun tonight. Imagine peddling the Hooters airliner smutter
.. whats he hoping for nude airline passengers....

.... he should have turned around and gone into the crowd for important news
.... but GR can't get any lower then he already because of the people
he works for.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My point was about the ATS community, not Imus, or if Gerado will starve.

If ATS is about getting a mob mentality going to try and get some dufus fired, well, perhaps I don't belong here anymore.

Thats not the ATS I joined.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
is there a place to write a grevince or anything like a complant? i honestly think this so called reporter needs to make a public apology to all of the protesters there.

it's not like they are promoting hate or anything close to it,these are people that want honest anwsers to qestions that's been keept from all of us,we need to get these puppets off the air.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
These people were trespassing on private property in an attempt to disrupt the broadcast.

I can't see why anyone would think it's Geraldo who needs to apologize... it's clear that they do since they were breaking the law.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
These people were trespassing on private property in an attempt to disrupt the broadcast.

I can't see why anyone would think it's Geraldo who needs to apologize... it's clear that they do since they were breaking the law.

So because they were "breaking the law",that gave Geraldo the right to spout hateful,down grading things about people!?On Tv at that?
If they were on private property,thats for the cops to take care of.
Geraldo is suppose to be a "professinal" and a human,and not resort to hateful,childish name calling.So yes Geraldo should apologise,then join Don Imus in the unemployment line.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

sounds like you know alot about law.. Would you please tell us what laws where being broke, and how that warrented Geraldo hateful comments?

And is it also a fact that you can not demostraight in all of New York city>?

I thought it was just 300 feet from a governmental building?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
So because they were "breaking the law",that gave Geraldo the right to spout hateful,down grading things about people!?On Tv at that?

What did Geraldo say that was more hateful and degrading than the protesters' accusations that 9/11 was an inside job, thus accusing the President and others of mass murder?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

More disinfo... If you follow the movement you will find we do know that their was inside information that lead to an inside job!!!
Such as why the attacks on the same day as the drills, Inside information!
Lets not get into all that here... other threads like Skeptic Overlord say it best.. Or Jim Marrs!!!
Not president bush did all by himself, like you are trying to suggest to us here..

Please, come on, you really are buying what what you are typing, or you just playing devils advocate here?

[edit on 9-9-2007 by zysin5]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join