It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that even Bin Laden??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Is that even Bin Laden??

virginiavirtucon.wordpress.com

“It does look oddly like he is wearing a false beard,” Richard Clarke, a former White House counterterrorism official and now ABC News consultant, said. “If we go back to the tape three years, he had a very white beard. This looks like a phony beard that has been passed on.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
IMO thats not Bin Laden... Look at the shape of the eyes, and the lines near the mouth.. And that beard... WTF is with that beard?

virginiavirtucon.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

If that is him, I would love to know the secret of how white hair can turn back to black, I'm sure they don't have hair dye in the deserts of Afganistan!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I thought the exact same thing.

I was wondering when someone else was going to notice.

It's like our government really believes that the America People are dumb. I mean they really believe this.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Honestly if someone is going to keep faking Bin Laden videos they need to at least get an Arabic speaker who sounds like they are from Saudi Arabia. For those who speak Arabic their accent and dialect is as identifiable as "Texan" is different from Cockney.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok, I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but here goes anyway.

That is OBVIOUSLY him. How can you say it doesn't look like him? It looks EXACTLY like him. And black hair dye...hmmm....anything BLACK will dye your hair black, at least long enough to shoot a 30 min. video. Not to mention OBL is a millionaire, and I'm sure he has ways of getting all kinds of info to and fro, along with some black hair dye.

Normally I'm not this chastizing, but come on people. It's obviously him....

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Look at his eyes, in the "new bin laden" video, they are angled than the old one... Did he have plastic surgery? I doubt it...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The new one the NOSE is so different.

The nose is alot wider. We need the lastest two pictures of him up here.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why is everyone so focused on the beard? If it was fake then why not have an identical coloured beard to what everyone has seen before?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
for someone who is always questioning the identity of the man in the bin laden tapes, I have to say, this 2007 Bin Laden actually looks more like Bin Laden than the 2004 Bin Laden Fox keeps showing.

imo this 2007 actually has the nose and eye features correctly, while the 2004 same features look completely different.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
When you all saw bin laden in 2002 he had sunken cheeks yellow eyes and looked like an old man on the verge of death....what does he look like now?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Here this will help make comparison for now. I'm looking for possible HQ pic soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks DeltaBoy for the pictures.

Now we can study this better.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I thought the exact same thing.

I was wondering when someone else was going to notice.

It's like our government really believes that the America People are dumb. I mean they really believe this.

Lol why does it need to be the American government pushing this, and maybe just maybe it is his people trying to whatever they can in their limited fashion. The fact that it looks so stupid and sloppy kind of clues you in to it is from over there from some people who do not have a clue.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wrote this thread last year, it kind of fell to the wayside without much discussion, however in it I question the authencity of the Bin Laden in the 2004 video. I think it might help in this current discussion, especially since I think this 2007 Bin Laden is either the real Bin Laden or the best double yet.

Was the 2004 Bin Laden Video a Fake? And If it Is..

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He looks half dead. He resembles how people look in a coffin. Weekend at Bernie's? He seems very very sick.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri

If that is him, I would love to know the secret of how white hair can turn back to black, I'm sure they don't have hair dye in the deserts of Afganistan!

They sale hair dye among other things out in the middle of nowhere at little local shops. I used to buy crap from them all the time.

[edit on 7/9/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar.

Yes, they really believe the American People are dumb. And they are right.

You can't use ATS as a cultural/intelligence guage. For a real eye opener; watch Fox for a couple of days. #1 "news" channel in the US of A.

See what I mean?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Get serious people its him, If the Government is going to fake something they are going to do it right, People are going to pick at every little thing thats a bit different but think about it people, your face changes with time especially the older you get.. a simple weight gain or loss can change facial features...

look at any of your pictures then find a pic you took of yourself 5 years later...
you'll see what I mean..

We shouldn't be paying attention to rather or not this guy is him, but rather what he is saying because who it is is of little importance in general, what he is saying effects us all, as what he says one way or another will be used to justify something...

the tape i saw got cut of when he was about to go into the fact the bush administration is basically dividing Iraq then controlling each respective faction with a different leader.....

Id be willing to bet within the next few days some way or another this tape will be used as justification/implication of Iran...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by C0le]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
We shouldn't be paying attention to rather or not this guy is him, but rather what he is saying because who it is is of little importance in general, what he is saying effects us all, as what he says one way or another will be used to justify something...

You are absolutely correct that one should pay attention to what he is saying because this man is not speaking Arabic sounding like a Saudi Arabian.

Now maybe years among the Pashtun and assorted others have caused a morphing in his accent and style of expression, I grant that.

What is needed here is voiceprint analysis and a Saudi native to listen to his speaking and determine if it is or isn't a Saudi speaking. That's much more telling than what has or hasn't happened to his ugly mug over the years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join