It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local UFO story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I seem to have a little UFO Hotspot 2mins down the road, i'll have to keep my eye's open and a camera handy

I'm also only 15mins from the sight of the "Welsh Roswell" at Llandrillo.

They were 11 of these orange coloured lights and they flew in a series of, four, two, two, two and one.

Full story

Menai Strait UFO

[edit on 7/9/07 by RancidCat]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well i've got to say i'm very suprised at the lack of response to a UFO sighting that is backed up by multiple witness's, and covered by a respected northwales newspaper, anyway just to document this on the site here is an update i will continue to update this thread as the local paper updates.

ufo update

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RancidCat

I've seen a very similar formation up here in Quebec, although the lights were red, not orange. Unfortunately, when things like this are witnessed by only a handful of people, and there is no photographic or video evidence, it becomes easy to dismiss the sightings as either airplanes, or other such common place phenomena. I know what I saw, and I know that at the very least it was a secret military operation. They should consider themselves lucky for having witnessed this

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Im sorry, but its just so obvious to me that they are around that I dont really get excited anymore. Soon the governments around the world will have to start talking.

Thanks for posting though. UFO's and aliens are very real as im sure you realize.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Copernicus]

top topics

join