It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Code in our DNA? "God eternal within the body". Proof of intelligent design?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

If he's trying to tell me that 'grammar' in this case means there's a secret message written in there in Hebrew or Latvian or whatnot, then no, he didn't do his homework.

And actually, reading some of the rest of the stuff on his website, I wouldn't doubt he believes that.

I take Braden, and Paterson's review of Braden sort of the same way I might take Jimmy Swaggart badmouthing Jim Bakker. One might negatively review the other, but that doesn't imply either are credible.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
He has some good information, some known, some not soo known. Possibly his books are better than the interview. I say the code is a little more in tune with nature's building blocks than just God.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is no science that can "prove" God. God is the ground of all being, not an item on the inventory of the universe.

Why try to prove God scientifically, except to tacitly acknowledge the superiority of science over theology?

Our DNA is cool, but there is no "code" in our structural makeup; God is not playing games so that scientists become the best theologians.

It is sad that people such as this gain such true believing adherants. The science is rubbish, but the theology is worse.

The Rev.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

ughh. this isn't really science. its a really silly translation. For some arbitrary reason he took the atomic masses of the elements that make up DNA (hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, and carbon) and correlated them to the numeric hebrew counter part. BUT for some reason he got (1, 5, 6, and 3) when in fact their masses are (1, 14, [15.99994] and 12). In order for him to get his neat translation he uses a numerological trick: 14 = 1+4=(5), 15= 1+5=(6) [notice he does not round up to 16 which is obviously in order to get his predetermined code] 12 = 1+2 = (3). So please where do you see science???

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of something called the "book of life"? DNA is code.

If you look into your Windows system folders, you will find a file that ends with the extension .dll. .dll stands for "Dynamic Link Library". These are also often called drivers. These are bits of codes and functions which are so common that pretty much all programs use them. Not every program uses every piece of the code, but most all use at least some part of it.

Inside each individual program you have what are usually called "config" files. These files hold individual settings which can be changed around, and while it is the same program running, a small change in the config files can change many things. For example, the color of the program window can be changed by a single variable change(sound familiar?).

Even when I make completely different programs, I still use the same libraries most of the time. And so alot of programs have the same functions in them. Just like a monkey is so much like a human. Still uses alot of the same functions. You still might have a bit of differences, but the function itself is the same among all programs.

These libraries are held in seperate folders, or "dimensions". The config file remains on the local individual program. DNA is a config file. Change the DNA, and you have changed how the program reacts. Change it enough, and you have a completely new species. Genetics is the study of the config file, seeing what happens when they change a config to try and reverse engineer the "book of life".

Junk code, or Junk DNA is just leftovers, or is just not yet understood. When I program, I carry old code into my new stuff, and my programs on a whole "evolve". When I first started out, my programs took a long time and were somewhat basic. Over time, my libraries and established code evolved and now I am able to write and create new programs that are more complex. Again, I carry existing code over, add to it, or refine the code to make it more efficient. And so 1 program is contained a good bit into the next, and evolution holds true for my programs. I have a good bit of junk code in my programs.

Go ahead, open up some program folders you have and see if you can't find some config files that aren't in binary. Change the settings around and notice how the program changes. Same thing with DNA.

Cells are pretty much just reproductive nanobots that follow the code(DNA).

Eternal god within is referring to consciousness. You can make any complex programs, it it doesn't come alive until there is something to observe it. Make a program, let it run on your PC for a year, and it was just a bunch of patterns going on. Only when you view the patterns as they are going do you give it "life". As said in the bible, god created everything, and then the spirit of god fills creation to bring it to life.

Edit. Btw, I am not talking about the book of lambs. The book of life I would be referring to is of more ancient origins.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by badmedia]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join