It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the "War on Terror" lead to WWIII and DRAFT Reinstatment? What will you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Some people (myself included) feel the the bogus* war on terror will lead to World War III. If this turns out to be true, do you believe this will lead to a reinstatement of the draft?

If so, what do you think will happen within the borders of the United States?

Do you see another 60's "revolution" on the horizon?
Do you think the draft will be accepted by the majority of the country? or vehemently opposed?
Will there be an uprising of the American people to get rid of those we feel started an unnecessary war?

If this "war on terror" does in fact lead us into World War III, what do you think will happen to/within The United States?

Personally, If I see this happen, it will only further confirm my beliefs that these shenanigans are nothing more than a war for profit waged in the name of us, the citizens of the United States

In the age of the internet, I feel that a reinstitution of the draft could indeed lead to a violent uprising, if not all out civil war, within the United States.

At the very least, I can definitely see mass riots if/when the reinstatement of the draft is confirmed.

So, what do you think?

Jasn

* I say bogus because that's my opinion of the war on terror.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
My mother has been talking to me about how a draft could soon occur, since it would almost directly affect those in my age range. Much of what you question will likely occur on some scale. The incredible chaos of a World War III would be sure to cause internal strife, including perhaps a dramatic effect on the market and economy.

I am sure many here have thought about how to manage through such times. And it is good to question this, though not obsess over it.

In short, one’s entire ability would be tested in a single breath. Honestly, the unknown is a true test, and that is just what we would be facing head on. Study and apply what one ought to study in any time: to live and survive in the ways of spirit, mind, and body. And in the case of happiness, follow positivity and light to one’s best.

Thanks for bringing up the subject.

~Grand

[edit on 7/9/2007 by Nyorai]

join