It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Books on UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey Everyone...looking for some good newer books on the UFO topic. I liked reading Dr. Steven Greer's books...and would like some suggestions on other good readings that are credible like "Disclosure". And recommendations?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
AZMac, why not save your hard earned money and read the
internet. Tons of good/free material online. This forum has
some great links and research imbedded within certain threads
too! Cheers. -CWM

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the information. While there is a lot of great information out there, there's a couple reasons why I am looking for books to read:

1. I like to read books.
2. I can't be in front of the computer all the time...would drive me crazy.
3. People who write books tend to have facts and information that have been researched which makes it more credible that an anonymous "hit and run" post.
4. After I read I then tend to go online to research more, but I like to have a hard base of information (book) before I bring in more "soft" (web posts & websites) information.

I do agree there is a LOT of information out there on the web, but I'm looking for information not always tied to the web. Theories and information I can digest while reading and relaxing...not surfing the net. Hey, any information is good information, I just am looking for some good reads.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
last one i read was Need to Know: UFOs, the Military, and Intelligence by Timothy Good.

Covers from present day back to early 1900s..

I started from the last chapter and worked backwards as ive read the roswell stuff before and wanted to get on with reading about the newer sightings .

Have to say the older stuff was very informative as well.

Very good read, highly recommended.

new topics

top topics

join