It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ron Paul left the other presidential candidates beat up and bloodied after the Fox News Debate 9-5-7

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It is almost over and I have watched it through its entirity and I have to announce Congressman Ron Paul dominated the debate and made the other candidates with the exception of Tom Tancredo(who was great on illegal immigration) look inexperienced and sophomoric.

Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo seem to be the true intellectual leaders of the party whereas McCain, Giuliani, and Romney seem to be the faces of the party.

I would love to vote for a Paul/Tancredo ticket. These leaders talk of change and hope while the others discuss different techniques on how to patch and appease.

Vote for Paul/Tancredo '08!!!!

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Low Orbit]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Low Orbit]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Low Orbit]




posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I missed it, but Faux News doesn't seem to be reporting that, what a surprise. Guilani is the front runner? Lol, Guilani also tried to distance Ron Paul from the stance of the republican base, how obvious.



posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yea that's what I thought too but I am still watching Faux News and they just released the first results and Paul is leading them by a margin of over 10 percent over Giuliani who is winning a dogfight for second. I hope the majority of us conservatives both Republican and Democrat catch the raging political fire who is Ron Paul! This man speaks transparently and intelligently and always roots his response in the CONSTITUTION, God Bless Ron Paul! Now if he would only take Tancredo's stance on illegal immigration. But that's for another discussion.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Low Orbit]



posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Wow, Fox news seems to be on a 'lock-out' on Ron Paul News, they don't mention him in any polls...????

Look at this site

www.realclearpolitics.com...

It has a list of lots of polls, and look at the names they have chosen, each poll % adds up to somewhere between 79-56% reporting in, that means they are leaving out 21-44% of who people are voting for in each election, this is worse then just 'cooking' statistics, i can't belive im seeing this.

What is going on in the minds of the Average person, they can't be catching all of this, dismissing evidence if they don't like the facts it points to. This is madness, we are living in the mists of PURE maddness. It is like in the Movie "fear and loathing in Lavs Vegas' where Hunter S. Thompson remarks that vegas is such a sick, violent, peverted world, that sometimes a great afuwal crime can just slip by, unoticed, with all the other filth. Our whole country has become this sick, twisted, perverted society becomes more loathsome by the day. We are at the point were a few small men, are pollouting our lives in every imiginible way, and we are seemingly powerless to do anything.

Not at another time in history do we have our nations people laughing and spiting at the face of freedom. Look at what is happening at this country (insert your own personal storey here), but we are in a time, where our general populace is so sick and perverted, that when people say "I wish you would quit hideing behind that [Constiution] thing!" and people think, mabye theres something to that. We are at a point in time were fact, just doesn't mean more then what you think.

And that sickens me, sorry for the tangent.

People need to wake up, because Ron Paul is catching fire, and anyone that takes the time to read, and look at his views, and listen to the man, can realsie that this is the one of the most genuine poloticians i have ever seen. Im not very old, but the mans views on what the role of goverment should be, are just the way it should be. This man does want to be president, this man HAS to be president. I could be wroung, wouldn't be the first time, mabye when some of the other canidates gets the mind to speak thier mind, they might have something to offer.

So bring Ron Paul up, and tell people to Vote.

Lastly, on the media Live feed polls, we might have to see that go away, those pesky voters aren't worth asking anymore, they don't know whats god for them.



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join