It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added: Dan Burisch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Added: Dan Burisch

I dont believe this to be a hoax, as if it is, I havent found conclusive proof. Semi-similar to Bob Lazar.

Loads more to add to this one

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Even if there is more to add, this version of the article is a very good beginning. And I am thinking it's good to have something about J-Rod in the encyclopedia, that name or such seems familiar but it seems there wasn't any information on J-Rod in tinWiki before this article.

(Btw., the Hyper Dimensional Resonator article is also very good. Of course material can be added to it and so on, but it's a really good starting-point.)

Great stuff, Don Wahn. Remember that tinWiki is probably here in a week, a month, a year, and so on, whenever you might wish to either put in more new pages or add to or otherwise edit the existing pages.

Optimist

P.S.

You are doing perfectly fine on your own, should you however be curious about the help pages now or later, here is the Participation encouragement which I think you've probably seen though which IsaacKoi posted recently, and the help menu which one would probably glance at and read some details from rather than read the whole thing. Those two links can also be found in the navigation panel on the left hand side in all tinWiki pages, and from the About link at the bottom of all tinWiki pages.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the positive words, Optimist !(no pun intended).

My initial thought is to enter some of my favorite topics into Tinwiki, and then when I have exhausted those options I will try and add through edits to existing topics. Hopefully I can find mor on J-Rod, as that would be a great additions to the Burisch piece.

You are correct in that IssacKoi's "participation encourangement" thread spurred me to action. It just seemed like a no-brainer once I read through the tutorial, and I'm glad that it is actually working out. If you have any other suggestions for sharpening my "wikibilities", I would like to soak up as much knowledge on this as I can

join